Popular Posts

Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Funny Things About Life...!!!

The Expectations....!!!
Well, most of the time it seems that we rarely get what we wanted in life...right? and only few in which happens to be on the right time "knocking" when the times in need... :-p
When we needed it the most...and beg for it to appear...it just wont....and when we never expect it to show...it shows...why?
I guess life is just perfect to be imperfect as it is...and "it" is just beautiful for being ugly sometimes...haha :-p
"Us" are the one whom make our life as it is...and only "us" can make the difference...even if the life that we get is not what we hope it to be...just live it as what we wanted it to be...even the starting point is not serve on a silver plate :-)
"Life goes on..." is what i always say...and so does the hope for it to better in future...always remember that it is not wrong to be at the wrong side of the fence...but it is wrong if you stay at it too long...because you never know what life has installed for you...just be brave enough to climb the wall when the time is in need :-)

The Eyes That Bear...!!!
I once walking at this one night market near my neighborhood, and i saw this old women sitting at the corner of the crowd whilst holding a cup of an empty can and wavers it towards the wondering people and beg for some sympathy...sitting next to that old lady was her child...pale face and skinny body is just few to mention about her appearances...those two was just sit there and looking all sad whilst the other lurks just tries to avoid any eye contact with these sad people...(including me) :-( scares of commitment to help, the others just act like there is nothing to see or hear...and just continue walking by right pass them both...
Sad isn't it? for those two, life may be cruel to them...only able to dream what those people are having...cars, shirts, and maybe a warm place that could be call "home".... :-(
How about those crowd that I've mentioned? They maybe have all the basic things in life...like jobs, cars, and a little financial that may be stable at the times in need....but does it enough even for their ends to meet?
This cycle continues to those high level tycoons and tycats of the world...but even though their life has been set in stone...the "want's" has never be close for closure...the lust for "more" has never stops...

The Irony...!!!
I remember this one time when I have only a dollar in my pocket...and it seems that I could only buy either a single piece of bread or a bottle of a drinking water at this one store...and it bugs me because that time is just near lunch hour, and I have no money to buy myself any other food during that time (i was so broke) My stomach is asking for the bread, but my throat is just too thirst for those water...and I was like "what should I do...?" :-( In the end I end up buying nothing and walk out the stores with a sigh... :-( I could not think straight and I end up at my house with nothing to eat or drink...suddenly, out of the blue...my friend comes back from this one wedding and bring back a bundle of food with him...only God knows how grateful i am at that time...(but I try to remain cool...haha )
But what about those people whom doesn't have anyone to bring back food for them? how will they survive? it makes me think back at all the times when I experience "near death" situation like that and I've been save by someone unexpectedly... :-p to be at those state with a conscious mind is something that only a certain people could understand...and if they do...will they help you? :-/
Just imagine how how awful the poor women and her child when their stomach is growling loudly but have no one to care about them? It make me shed tears sometimes thinking about how my life is much more better then those two...and how ungrateful I've been thinking that I have my life miserable...Sssshhhh :-p what an ungrateful person I've become...am I right? :-(

The Thoughts....!!!
I was thinking...life is always work the other way around...when you expect it to favors you, it does the opposite...and when you less expect it to happen...it hooks you up and change your life for good...(well, it depend on your effort..) Nevertheless, you wouldn't be hoping for something if your life serves your every needs in a silver platen right? For me, this what makes life interesting...the adventure of changing your own life to be what you wanted it to be is so intriguing and exciting...because life has given everyone a chance to change their life equally and if anyone prove their existence is worthy for such reward, they will be granted by their effort...I hope my confidence do not fails me this time...haha :-p fingers cross :-)



       

No comments:

Post a Comment