Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Pre-Historic Evolution...!!!

Once Upon A Time...!!!

The last one is what I wish I'd to become :-p Fingers cross hehe...!!!
 Seeing myself evolves from the "old" me towards this so-called "new" me is kind of amazing...(self-proclaim) :-p because i would never dream of becoming this awesome (yes...i think I am awesome...live with that :-p haha)
My journey so far has been fulfilling even though there is a lot of hurdle along the way...I guess, all the credit goes to those whom has involved in my life so far...even some of them bring me pain and suffering..but not all of them are bad... :-)
"Maturity of oneself" is what I seek within me all this time...and to do that, I need to went through all these "experience" first.....nevertheless, I should not preserve any regrets right? because I believed that a true teacher is the "experiences" and the true lesson is "life" itself... :-)

Yappady Yappady Dudaaahhhh....!!!
 I know that I've been writing gibberish all this time...and most of them are going back and forth...but hey..!!! That's just me baby..!!! :-p I must look forward and backward in order for me to connect my thoughts because for some reason (all this time) those thoughts has becoming quite a puzzles and the riddles keeps making me go back to the past...!!!
I don't know the reason of me being so delicate about this matter right now...maybe because of my age...or maybe because I already sensing that the world is changing...and those changes scares me to pits...!!! I just don't know why... :-(


The Time Is Now...!!!
I think it's about time that I let myself to leave its old-self and let the new "me" to lead over...but I'll make sure that I never forget the things that made me...and the people whom stands besides me...
"It's not healthy to cling over on something that already in the past..." and I should move forward again...(like I used too)
But the difference this time is that, I think I'll be much more confident to face the world than I used to be...and my conscious is far more clearer than before :-)
I guess being self-depress like this is not such a bad thing after all...considering how much I've known myself...and the way I be able to let myself  free on thinking about those small details in which I've neglect before...
I guess its true of what people say "the problem will never fade away if you leave them...known to yourself that it will hunt you afterwards....." :-p
Luckily I've known it early enough (not that early....) to free myself from it before it hunt my life forever... :-)



~Maybe you should do the same....~
  

No comments:

Post a Comment