Popular Posts

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me...!!!

OMG...I'm Another Year Older...!!!
Last 26th May was my birthday....well, for me it was the same old day like the rest :-( The scene was almost the same...only my family and closest friend wishes me a birthday wish....and no present were involve... (it's not like i was hoping for it...) :-p
Having the same scene over and over again makes me wonder...have my life goes nowhere? because the only things that matters to me right now is knowing that I have someone besides me...but I guess when my birthday comes around this year has make me a bit sensitive about who's remember it and who's not...!!! (I just be a bit of a spoiled brat...am I..??? ) :-p
Nevertheless, the old wise-man once said "it is not the number that make the difference...but the weight of the words which does..." So, it really makes me happy that even a few whom even a slightest to compromise their time for me...it surely prove that there are still someone whom care about me...(even it's just for a birthday wish...) :-)

My Birthday Wish...!!!
Well...my sis phoned me later that night and tell me that they are sorry for being a bit late of the wishes (my mom totally forgotten about my birthday...thank you mom..!!!) :-p and we talk a bit about the things that matters...and during those talk, both of my sis keeps on wishing me to be healthy...and happy...and not forgetting "finding a partner in life" in which make my speech a bit awkward for a few second later that time...haha :-p
One of my friend wishes me "happy birthday fatty" in which I feel a bit offensive but yet calming at the same time...(you know who you are....) :-p hahaha
But to tell you the truth...I don't make any wishes this year...I don't know why, but for me...as if right now...I don't think that I'm entitle to make any wishes...because scarcely it seems....I just don't have the will to even lift my hands high enough to even say "I want this and that..." I just don't have it yet.... :-(
So, I just figure...what if I just let myself loose for this time around and see what the heaven (or hell) has install for me....fingers cross right.!!! :-p

The History...!!!
Looking back at all my birthday in the past..it seems I have come a long way since then...to tell you the truth...I haven't have a "birthday party" for almost seven years now...and the last time that I remember was the last birthday in which my late father were still alive...(and it sucks) hahaha :-p
A cheap cake with some few side dishes...(not to mention some carbonate drinks to ooze our "joy") haha It was the worst....
But looking back at it now seems that I've have misjudge it by a mile...you want to know why? because it turns out that those so-called "worst" birthday party ever...tend to be the most memorable party ever of my life...because only during that moment...all my family has gathered at the same room...and at the same time...they wishes me "happy birthday" (minus the song) and they all look at me with this hopeful eyes that possibly be the reason of me loving each and everyone of them so much up until now :-)

~I Love All Of You....Wish You Were Here Dad....~



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment