Popular Posts

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Lost Track: Breath...!!!

The Lost Track...!!!
You will not believe what happen to me just now... :-p there i was...browsing into all my old files in my laptop, and suddenly I found this one song that I've made about four years ago :-)
This was the first ever track that I ever recorded during my "hey day" and it was lagen......wait for it....dary...!!!! Haha :-p
I can't believe that this track still existed in my folder after all this years...luckily I haven't deleted it with the other junks that I've saved inside my laptop (been lazy oozing around lately) haha :-p


About the Song:
Well, to be honest, I have no idea what it is all about during that time...because if my memory serves me correctly, it was spontaneously recorded without no write-up lyrics....and suddenly it was there :-) haha
But, from the made up lyrics, what I can describe is that, it is about a guy whom wanted to tell his girl that he cannot live his life without her and how important she is to his life :-) (you'd be the judge)
The melody that flows has no arrangement whatsoever and the if you ask me now, i can say that I've sang the song from the heart :-)
It was really impressive of how the song sounded because during that time, I only have a set of worn-off mic a size of a peanut, and the quality of all my songs during that time was at its low point :-(
Well, I guess I've did something right....right? :-p

My Heart's Desire...!!!
Looking back at the time when I was composing this song, I've realized something....that my heart has already spoken to me in the language that only "me" could understand back in the days...
But I kind of neglecting it so much, to the extend in which I've blinded myself to hear it :-(
I guess I have missed a lot of girl that I've liked during those days due to my own gibberish thoughts and self-proclaimed sanity.... :-(
(sighing) What an irony being me....right? :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment