Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nightmare...!!!

Do you have one?
Gosh...don't even start with me about this topic..because it scares me to pits...hahaha :-p
During my early days, ghost story are really rare and it is not graphically illustrated on screen as today's....
So, every time i got a chance to watch those unspeakable movie on the TV...i would already know how much it will effect me during bed time that day...(sometimes, the whole week...) :-p
Well...don't act like I'm the only one whose has it...I bet most of you also experienced the same thing...(just admit it) LOL :-)


I Don't Understand...!!!
Ghost are suppose to be scary..right? and they suppose to have scummy-face-er...and their eyes will pops out anytime that they want...and their voice is always echoing in the hall way....(vintage ghost are like white cloth with two holes on it...) :-p Those were the days....
But now...those so called "director" has taking my nightmare into a new height in which suppressing my inhabitant to adapt to my bed during my "night night" :-( Thank you so muchhhhh.....
I mean...why? Why does those ghost need to be illustrated in that manner? Why do you need to make it more scarier than what it already is?
I guess....ghost are much more scarier on the screen then in real life...because on those 52 inch TV...you can see them flying around or scorching on the floor...making those really annoying but scary sound (thanks a lot high definition speaker) and not to mention with high resolution and definition screen...I now can see clearly how horrible those ghost faces are...and it is scarreyyyyyyyyyy...!!!! hahaha :-p

Don't Get Me Wrong...!!!
I am not a wimp (self-proclaimed)....I just don't like to see those unspeakable thing wondering around my closet every time i went to sleep...(i have enough of those creepy stuff under my bed) :-p
I still remember this one dream I had after watching this really scary ghost story (i wont tell you the name  because it is a stupid movie when I watch it again at my current age...) and in that dream...I was alone in the dark (Duhhh...) and suddenly, out of the blue...there was a coffin in front of me...I don't know why...but I have the urge to approach those obviously terrifying object...and then the coffin open itself and emerge from it....a Draculaaaaa....!!!! haha The end of my dream sees me running for my life whilst holding my neck with both of my hand (because I don't want to get bitten...) haha
The funny thing about my dream is that sometime it awakes me at a really terrifying time (in which late at night)...because most of the ghost story revolve around that time...hahaha :-p and It make me sweat like hell...hahaha

My Real Nightmare...!!!
I guess...those so-called "scary movie" is not scary to me anymore unlike what it does years before...because I have a lot of stuff to think inside my head rather than worrying about those stuff that seems "out of this realm" to me....
How do I work it out? Well, for starters, right now it seems that I keep concentrating my view towards my love life...so my worries has been diverted towards what kind of "girl" that i would marry in the future...and that is a real goosebumps people...!!!
Trust me...the only thing that make me sweating my shirts and wetting my pants in the morning is dreaming about that stuff...and I always pray to God that I don't have some sort of special power to know about the future...because if that dream is some sort of premonition about my love life...I'll be dead :-p haha




  
        

No comments:

Post a Comment