Popular Posts

Monday, May 6, 2013

To Love or To Be Loved....!!!

Should I Go and Find Her...?
Hmmm...I have done that before...and the result is something else... :-(
It turns out that when you search for it whilst you're desperate is not a good move to begin with...because it shows your weaknesses, and somehow it can easily be manipulated by those whom seems "fit" :-(
So, from now on, people cannot say that "I didn't try..." anymore :-p because i have done it...and it is not what it suppose to be look-a-like :-/


I Confuse....!!!
From all the stories that I've heard...and from all the relationships figure that I've met in the past...all of them seems to be talking about one simple thing..which is "love is pure..." :-/
So, i figure that if i could be honest to the relationship, commit to my spouse and stay real and ensure that she got the best of me...I could be "the one" for her...but what I've experience somehow shows the opposite :-/
Does the preferences gotten weirder or what...? hahaha :-)
I try to understand women somehow....but it drives me crazy for some reason...there is this one saying that says "don't try to understand women, because women understand it and they hate each other..." :-p
I guess there is no point of going too deep...am I right?

My Focus...!!!
So, from all this small practices that I've got (not really count as a relationship...because there is none to begin with...) I've decided to develop myself and just wait for her to came right at me...(is it viable to do this..?)
Don't get me wrong...I'm still fishing in the sea...its just that I only waited for the right weather to go fishing too...
Not all fish can be captured..sometimes, even when you seems to hooked one that captured your interest...it doesn't mean that you can keep it...
Some fish are too proud to eat your so-called "bait" and just walk away once they lost interest at it...some are just wanted to "taste" portions of your servings and once they feel like it is not what they want...they just left...
I know that referencing a "girl" to a "fish" is not really a good effort to begin with..and it makes me look like a jerk somehow...but for some reason, this old-method seems a bit realistic...(not in a common way...)

She Must Be Some Incredible Women...!!!
I have high hopes for her..because...to drive me this much level of craziness just to find her is really something else...maybe she already existed in my life...i just don't know it yet...I always pray that our life would entwined somehow...when will it be? will she like what she saw?
But from what i figured, she wont be like everyone else...she wont judge me just for my appearance...she would have interest to hear about all my crazy stories...she would laugh really hard at my stupid jokes...she would take my word seriously and always encourage me to follow my dream...

~When will I be able to meet her....~     

No comments:

Post a Comment