Popular Posts

Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Letter To Myself...!!!

Dear Past Me,

     Its been awhile since we've met, right? How are you? I hope everything is fine in the past since I haven't visit you from a far nowadays...I've been busy you see :-(
How's your family? I reckon they are as healthy as ever...am I right? Well, i am afraid to tell you that my dad already past away about three years ago...I guess I forgot to tell you since we rarely contacted each other since our last depart...sorry for that bro :-p
Well, its been tough to dealt with that since he is my everything (i guess you already notice it by then) and somehow I manage to get through it soundly...my mom somehow has able to support us with her so-called "gentle" hands :-p
She sends you her regards by the way...and she misses you so much :-)
Both of my sister are doing fine somehow...I still have to monitor them closely and it drives me crazy somehow with all the stuff that i need to do for myself..and also my study is about to reach its end this year...
A lot has been going on in my life these past few years and i guess you are dying to know my side of a story...right? well, i guess you have to wait..I don't want to spoil the fun for you in the future :-p am I right?

     The reason for me to write you this letter is to ask you to do something for me...if you can :-p (no pressure dude). As you already know, I am the future you...so, I have seen some "5 things" in which I think I have did wrong and inadequate in the past but turns out to be very useful in the future...So, I just want you to do it more in the past so that the future you (which is me) can benefit from it :-) 

     Firstly, love your family more because they are worthy of it. I have did it in the past and it seems not enough right now. The things that they have done for me is priceless but yet I have put a price tag on their shoulder to begin with. They have did their best to give me the things that I need but yet I always ask for more...They always give an inspirational advice when I am down, but yet I always say those words are annoying and useless...and they always says nice things about me, but yet I only say a few to complement them...

     Secondly, do more good to a lot of people...I know that you would say something obvious such as "I already done enough"...but trust me bro when I say this..."enough is never enough" and when you keep on doing it, more good things will come for you. If I knew that doing good will be this great...I would do it more in the past....

     Thirdly, never compare yourself with others too much...I know that you always does that when you see other people live a better life than you...but for my sake, please "don't" :-( You will only kill yourself and the people around you...and you will make your life more miserable than what it suppose to be...believe me when I say this..."you have a beautiful life" so cherish it more...because it deserve more from you :-)

     Fourthly, make more friends because good ones are really hard to find nowadays...If only I make more friends in the past, maybe my life isn't much of a dull right now. Not to mention, all those previous friends in which I have forgotten due to my eagerness to move forward in my life....please make sure that you will still keep in contact with them because I know that they are waiting for it :-)

     And lastly, never force yourself to love someone in your desperation aid...because nothing good will come from that bro :-p Rest assure that the person that we both wait are worthy of the "waiting" and please make sure that you are worthy of her love too...

     I know that my request is quite hard to be done but you must know something about me in the future...I've lost my way somewhere in the road and right now, I'm struggling to find my way back to you...back to where we suppose to be the same person...the time where life is good and smiles are part of our daily expression...So please do it for me....do it for us :-]

Regards,
Future You


No comments:

Post a Comment