Popular Posts

Friday, May 24, 2013

The Reason Why (I Love You Back)

The Reason Why (I Love You Back)



[Verse 1]
Another day
Another Way
Another Same (I need it)
The Winds That Blow...Don't Know where it goes...
Its Happening (I Knew It)

[Bridge]
I..wanna feel it
I...wanna love it
I...wanna kiss it
Till the night comes back
To the way you are
To the way the sun shines
Till the morning comes
then you'll know that...

[Chorus]
I love you...and i know you know it
I love you...and i know you feel it (yeah)

[Verse II]
Come back alive
Come back inside
come home my dear
i miss you
the cold outside
the rain inside
i don't care at all when I'm with you...

Repeat [Bridge+Chorus]

That's the reason why...
I love you back...

~The Reason Why (I Love You Back) lyrics~

About the song:
Well, this is a straight up love song...can't you tell? haha I wrote this about one year ago when started to think about how would I express my feeling if someone tell me that she likes me....(if everrrrr....) :-p
"What if" lingers as my thought is filled with this sort of "feeling"...I hate to think about the possibilities but yet...that is what I've done for the past years...hahaha (the irony of being me) :-p
I just wish I have someone to share this beautiful words with...someone who would appreciate every words that I've wrote and always cherish it...
Because for me...this words comes in tune because of her presence...and she is the only one who deserve of it... :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment