Popular Posts

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thank You...!!!

Thank You....My Family...!!!
If it weren't because of your guidance, love, devotion, caring...i wouldn't be the person i am right now....
Your endlessness effort that intrigue my senses to push my way up this cruel ladder that called "reality" seem to always inspire me to love you more and more...
You have always be my priority and not even a second i waver to hinder your kindness to something foolish as my own selfishness...
Because of your love..I've been born...and because of your love...I am what i am right now...
Please...please let me repay your love by loving you...please let repay you love by showing you the fruit of your devotions towards another life which bear the seeds from your love...because the true meaning of love for me has be..and always been...to love you :-)

Thank You...My Friends...!!!
Even though i am not a perfect being...living a perfect life...let along have a perfect journey..you have always been there for me...
You have cheer me up by giving me hope that shows my existence is not as a single entity...but more or less lies in a group of unity...
My ideology has always been resolve as "human always search for perfection..." and seeing me needing you so much means that you have complete me at a certain level in which i can't progress without having you on my side...~you complete me...~
I can't express my gratitude enough by giving you all the wealth in the world (like i have those stuff....right?) :-p but at least i wanted you to know...that i am here for you...i will always find ways to level back all your kindness even without a legit request...at least it amend my sins and make me at peace for all the wrong doings that i have put you through...intentionally or UN-intentionally....and i hope by doing this...you would consider to be a part of my life as long as we live...insyallah :-)

Thank You...My Enemy...!!!
Well...it's kind of harsh to group you as "enemy" because i don't hold grudges that long to maintain the anger i felt during those days...but please let me have this one last shots on you..can I? :-p haha
I just wanted you to know that I forgive you...maybe because of my immaturity back in the days make me cause some commotion in which makes me regret all of it now :-(
I don't expect you to forgive me...because we did have some disagreement on something right? so i can't blame you for the things that you've done for me...i just wanted you to know that I've change...and hopefully this change that I've made is for the best...and not contradict towards the person that I'm used to be...
Maybe those disagreement that we have back in the days seems stupid to be think back right now...but I don't think I regret any of it..because those argument that we share has matured me bits by bits...
If only you can be here with me and share the moment...i guess we could agree on something right now...can't we? haha :-p



~but...for the most part in my life..i could not thank enough for the one whom created me, and everyone else that I've known so far...because without his blessing and wills....i maybe not even live to tell them this story...of how grateful I am to be born in this world....and to met them all...Thank you Allah...for this opportunity....for this gift of life....I promise to cherish it...and make myself go towards the road that you've bestowed upon us...to the only way of life that you've blessed...to Jannah...~        

No comments:

Post a Comment