Popular Posts

Friday, May 3, 2013

Don't Be So Easy To Judge People....!!!

The Old sayings...!!!
"If you dare to judge people solely by their appearances...be prepare to be judge by others for the same cause..." :-(
I always be judge through my appearances (as long as I can remember...) and people seems to enjoy classifying me as a joke or someone whom "looks' do not deceived the eyes..." kind of a person due to my background...and other "factors".... :-(
Well...so far I have prove them wrong by taking these small steps towards realizing my dream...
(I would love to see those faces when I have reach my destination some day...)

My Grudges....!!!
If i must be honest....I should say that i did hold some grudges towards those so-called "people"....
You can't blame me right? they started it... :-p
They tease me...saying bad stuff about me... (direct or indirectly...) and keeps on monitoring my every move just to make sure that I meet their "expectation" :-( ~I hate them....~
and they do it by grouping those people that have the same interest as them (which is to make my life miserable...Duhhhhh...)
Talk about defending yourself against the world....right?

But...Why Do I Feel Grateful....?
Yes...I do feel grateful...I wonder why?
Is it because of those people effort of judging me makes me have this inner-strength and the will to push myself more just for the sake of proving them wrong? or because of their cynical jokes makes me wanted to shove the truth right up their high and almighty noses?
(am I crazy or what...?) :-p
The truth is...I have been grateful because the reason of those people are so keen to know about my life is because they care about the stuff that happens at me...(even if that is not so true...) :-p
Another one is because when they keep saying stuff like "I only could dream to dream those big dreams..." means that my dream is so big in which they become so envious about it and can't help to be judgmental...
Have you heard a saying that says "if people tries to bring you down...means that you are above them..." :-)
I guess, when more people that tries to bring me down makes me one step closer to reach the place where many couldn't reach... :-)

I Too Sometimes Judge Other People...!!!
I'm not a saint...sometimes I'm also can't help to judge other people...that is an honest to God truth... :-(
I guess being a human with feeling and emotions sometimes has its downturn when you care more about other peoples' affair rather then yours'.... :-(
Maybe because of our competitiveness in which makes us feel insecure about other peoples' success that suppose ably should be "ours" in the first place..(if you put more effort to it...)
I am such a mess...am I? :-p




   

No comments:

Post a Comment