Popular Posts

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Getting Nearer To The Truth...!!!

Knowing About Myself...!!!
I want to be able to smile like this :-)
Since I started this crazy idea of publishing about the things that's going on inside my head, I somehow feel relief and getting all better... :-)
Even though there is a lot of other stuff that I wanted to tell the world...I must be certain that the world is ready for those things...
I know that I'm not someone important (let along a celebrity), but at least I wanted to be apart of those people whom have enough space to tell their stories....
I just wanted to be found and to be appreciated for once....

The World seems a Bit Different Now...!!!
I think I got a hang of how the world's work now a bit... :-p
Let along how they think...how they feel...and how they see other stuff that's happening around them...
My
conscious is getting wider and broader...my wisdom is getting merrier...and I think my self esteem is getting higher... :-) (you be the judge)
I guess..doing this activity somehow paid me off by giving me a certain necessities in which I really needed the most...

But There Is More To Discover...!!!
I need to dig more into my past...seek for the truth that hidden within me...and found back the person that I used to be...(sorry..because lately most of my post is about my past...)
I just feel that I have missed something before in which makes me who am i right now...Its not that I don't like the person that I am right now...It's just that I feel this "emptiness" inside which can't be cover by just any "normal" caps.... :-(

I Need To Be Ready...!!!
Entering a new chapter in my life did scared me a lot....being somebody to someone is not an easy task for me...
I don't want her to think that I'm not ready when I meet her...I just wanted her to know that when the time comes, I won't bring any "baggage" that could make her feel uncomfortable or insecure of the relationship...
I just want to be able to say "I'm Ready..."~at least to myself~ :-p

Adulthood Is Scary When You Are Alone...!!!
I need to be strong for my family...and I have to do this alone... :-(
Since I don't have any other options left (since my dad passed away), I need to take the "walk" on my own and seek for ways to better my family's life...bring back the proud and glory...put back the faith within myself...and other stuff that I have lost since I don't know when :-(


~I need to do this...I need to find myself...before she found me...because if she did it first...that person that she love is not the real me~  

No comments:

Post a Comment