Popular Posts

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy One Year Anniversary...and Happy New Year To All...!!!

How time flies…!!!
Oh my god..!!! Has it been a year already? Gosh…how time flies when you stop looking at the clock…am I right? I guess it’s about this time around when I first step into this blogging “craze” and started to write my first “confession”…and as I recall correctly…I was soooo sad and mad at myself during that time…let it be about love…and life…I was so desperate to express my feeling which led me decides to let the world to decide it for me…haha
I just receive my (I don’t know how many) freshly remorse…I keep on blaming myself and almost all the time pointing finger at myself for all the wrong doings of others…I was young, and naïve…and always care about what people think about me rather than what I suppose to do to myself…gosh..!! What a rally…haha
Right now...i think the door has open itself for me to explore myself more deeply…i have made a lot of progress in finding “who am I” for the past year…and I must say to myself that “I really feel good about this…” Sometimes you wonder where you supposed to be and when you suppose to do it….Am I right? But when you already started (like what I’ve did) the question suddenly change to “where do I stop..?” haha

Boooo whoooo…!!!
No more crying…no more mourning…no more hoping….no more depending…I just have to state this facts to those people whom tries to take me for granted…because I’m a new man now J I’ve changed….no more “old me…” just accept the facts guys and girls….
If you ask me personally, do I really hate my old self so bad that I’ve decided to abandon it just like that? And the answer for it is “I don’t…” and who says that I decided to change myself totally? Haha
What I mean by “no more old me” is just an expression of those weaknesses that I’ve shown to those whom doesn’t worth for it…and how I wanted to improve myself to better lead my life than what I’ve done in the past J I have to understand that I’ve make mistakes…and those mistakes seems irreversible…(people are talking about me…what can I do about it?...) Instead of trying to make them stop…I decided to make them talk more about me by making myself better…I think it will do me more good than harm…don’t you think?

My 26 Years Old Cracked Mumblings…!!!
I’m old….i’m not 18 anymore…(not that I have a cool teenage life to begin with…) :-p but I do miss it once in a while…not having to think all these grown up problems ….living my life as free as possible…keep on wishing for those “fairy tale” ending…smiling every morning…listen to my moms and late-father’s voices every day…Feed my cats….watch my sister fighting each other at dawn…looking at the stars after the heavy rains…feeling the heavy wind across the paddy field…eating ice cream at the side of the road (whilst acting cool when doing it..) laughing at the old man tripping after scolding me and my friends for fooling around…being chase by mad cow for no reasons…catching fish with my bear hand at the river….fighting over whose have more “super power” with my friends after watching our favorite action heroes series…climbing those tall fruit-trees and fall down after miss-grabs a small branches…getting my tooth pull out by the “evil dentist” during my primary school days….get stood out from class when I fail to complete my school exercises…being pinch by my teacher because I was so loud in the class…laughing out loud when seeing my friends get an IV injection during our school days…and many more..!!!
I wish I could remember all those sweet memories…but I guess something are meant to be just for my heart to feel…my eyes to see…but not my conscious to kiss and tell about it…haha

My New Year Resolutions….!!!
Where to start I wonder….well, I have a lot of stuff that I wanted to do this year which I feel kinda wasted if I only focusing only on one thing…am I right? Hmmmm but if I wanted to rate all of them in one go...i would say that the most preferable thing that deserve my focus the most is “My family”…I wanted to payback to all of their hardship and patient in being besides me all this time…
Well, this year alone, both of my younger sister will continue their studies on a higher ground…and my mom isn’t getting any younger…so I guess trying my best to fulfill her wishes may ease up her pain a bit…Getting my life together is one of those small things that I need to do in order for me to get these stuff done…
Maybe seeing someone special might put a spark a bit in my life…getting to know someone that could be my soul partner is also one of those moment that I’ll be looking forward this year…haha J
Get a steady job…that have decent pay could spice my single life even better…getting all those stuff that I’ve envied the most might be among those list in my “To Do” item…not to mention travel across this nation would be nice…wouldn’t it?
But what can I say the most about this 2014 is that it will surely bring me more adventures and exciting life experience ahead…new friends…new environment…new status…I just can’t wait…I just can’t :-p




No comments:

Post a Comment