Popular Posts

Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Second Big Breakthrough...!!!

The Chance...!!!
As all of you might have known (or didn't know) i have been given the opportunity to perform in front of the whole bunch of my seniors, friends and juniors last week...and the feeling is phenomenal :-) 
I could not express my gratitude enough to those whom have the decencies to "listen" to this "hopeless romantic" guy singing...haha
The event was gracefully organized and the audience was decent enough to hold up an applause to those whom perform that night (including me and my band)...i was really excited at first but when the actual day arrives, the sudden "butterfly in the stomach" appears and it cracks the hell out of me :-p but i try to play it cool (i hope it doesn't shows that obvious) haha
The food was great and the crowd was surprisingly cheerful (i just don't know why...) and the caterer and those waitresses are undoubtedly "cute" :-) I'm actually even thinking on trying hitting on one of them (can you believe that..?)
It was by far "the most memorable night of my life" plus the honor given by my junior upon "me and my friends" depart from our university are the "icing on the cake"....
Seeing them smiling all the way through is enough to get my blood pump with the adrenalin to do my best in my performance that night :-)

The Band...!!!
These are the most important "back bone" of the night's performances...i strongly think that without their "magical touch" that night...those miracle won't happen..and due to that note, I really thankful for their participation :-)
The band keyboardist whom always complaint about how he has to do all the heavy role in the performance and the guitar player whom surprisingly been mock as "underutilized" throughout the whole charade...haha :-P how i will always remember partnering with all of your guys...i surely will :-)
Not to mention my guest performer (which is my senior)...he "on the last ring of on the bell" seek for our help to "back him up" for this one special request to perform for her fiance which for me is the highlight of the night...it was so great to be able to do a job well done that night :-)
Not to mention this one friend of mine which almost sing a song similar to mine and get a "pay back" visit from me all the way from the stage to the audience dining table...i could not be happier (i'm a bad guy am I...?) :-p he was so scared when i approach him once i try to do some interaction with some of the audience that joined the event on our last performance...sorry bro...you should have know what's coming :-p


Me...!!!
Well, for me..those performance was my last chance of saying "thank you" for the great and wonderful time that I've spend with all of those good people...and because I'm not rich enough to give all of them some cash to compensate their "trouble" so i choose to do a little bit of singing instead...(i'm a cheap stake right...) :-p
These four wonderful year has taught me a lot of things in life...and about friendships...not to mention the people that I've met...those girls that I try to "hit" and those lecturer whom endlessly pray fr my success by giving me lesson which molded me towards who I am right now...
The pain and despair...the laughter and smiles...all of those experience has given me the odds on how life works and how those people's role became important even though they are not there with me forever...
I don't know whether i will have the opportunity to meet with all of them at once again like that night...but i'm pretty sure that those people will remember me as i were to remember them...(fingers cross)



 



        

No comments:

Post a Comment