Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Younger, Same Age, or Older...?

Younger Girl...!!!
I always favor those younger girl in terms of their enthusiasm and energetic appearances (not that I'm that far off to begin with...) and their ways of thinking is much more simpler compared to those older women...!!! :-p
I guess sometimes it doesn't hurt to be just a bit stupid or doing something crazy once in awhile..am I right? Always look funky...and dress a bit different (not that weird, but does shows how bold they are...) They laugh a bit funny with those immature voice of theirs....not to mention the way they look up to you when they needed something...Its kinda cute to see those sparkly eyes (I guess it does feel kinda nice feeling needed) :-p
Not tied up to rules so much...and their rebellious act has always been a scene to watch...and from my experience so far, i can see that those younger girl tend to put their whole trust towards their partner which is "stupid" but "sweet" at the same time :-p
Its funny to see them re-act back those scene (like in their favorite television shows) and hoping that their partner would catch those "hint" of what's next...!!! Their cosmetics is something to be rearrange back but i can see their effort to embrace their femininity attributes...i guess it does feel good when you are young... :-)
They are the best...!!!

Similar Age Girl...!!!
Wow...this is a tough prospect to analyze...even for myself...haha :-p I mean, those girl that have similar age as me (or anyone else as far as their is concern) does provide a certain advantages due to the same timeline that those girl are living are almost the same as their partner...and the argument of "who is more experience..?" are no longer valid :-p
Both partner seems to taste the bitterness of each "era" (well it depends on their origins of course...) and the life standards are almost similar...in terms of the taste in musics...foods...or maybe clothing :-) this usually the best pair because of the similarity arise and both of the partner seems to have little difficulties in understanding each others interest :-)
It always trigger my jealousy each time I saw a couple that coming from a same classroom because they are destined to find each other in a really specific places...and to be able to see those couple sitting next to each other every single day add up those feelings to the max :-p haha

Older Women...!!!
People often says that "older women knows how to treat guys better than those younger girls..." I guess those words are true by both its definition and preferences....i mean, older women have more experience in handling tough situations...they may experience break-ups more often then those guys "crushes" :-p So those women really knows how to avoid unnecessary fights or irrelevant issues to effect their relationships...It always triggers my attention that those older women are more appealing than those younger girl due to their physicals and personal presentations....and don't get the wrong ideas when I state this, but for me personally...those older women really know how to please a guy rather than thinking selfishly of their own desire like those younger girls...
They are more calm and stable in terms of handling their emotional distress...and not caught up with those small stuff that usually bothers younger women and those "mature girls" really know what they want in life and choose their partner base on their emotional needs rather than those material desire and stuff... :-)

No One Is Perfect...!!!
I know that choosing a perfect girl is somewhat impossible....but at least i wanted to know that the girl I'll choose is the one whom is moving towards those "perfections" :-) Be it emotionally unstable, Selfishly redundant, or just plain craziness...I don't really care how imperfect she is...as long as i know that by being together with her will make her complete...
People always says "You complete me..." to their partner...but how sure you are that you can "complete them..." :-/
Be it younger, similar or older...what i care the most is how she feel about me...if she can trust me enough to be in her life...and seeing her make a fool out of herself...than it should be clear enough that she is perfect for me...because no one is more perfect for you accept yourself...and by those act of them make me realize...that i am hers and she is mine to be :-)

~The Search Continues....~          
 

No comments:

Post a Comment