Popular Posts

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bad Boy Good Boy Chronology...!!!

I'm Bad...!!!
I know that most of my peeps always wonders "why?" do i keep on suggesting that I am a bad boy? Well, the answer is simple...i want to be different than my old self...!!!
No one want a nerd...!! am I right? be it a friend or foe...its just nature :-p Usually i was this nerdy kid whom look less intimidating with my glasses...and books...and those outdated clothing...haha
Sometimes i wonder "how can i live with myself back then...?" :-p Every time i browse through my old files and saw an old picture of myself...i would be like "what daaaaa...." haha
No wonder i have no chance with them ladies...(if you know what i mean...) but truthfully speaking...i feel kinda sad for my old self on being like that...i mean, that dude really have a hard time during those days...he really did :-(
But don't get me wrong...I'm still that nerd boy...sluggish...childish...and guess what "still a virgin" baby...muahaha :-p
But maybe my persona has change...my attitude are also change...i hope that this changes that I've made could bring me towards a new height...to a place which i would never reach if i still being me like I was before...

I Blame My Friends...!!!
They would kill me if they knew about this phrase...haha :-p I guess, thanks to them, i finally realize that nothing good gonna come if i keep being my old self....being this "new me" does boost my confidence by a mile...no longer smiling politely whilst hoping for a reply...no more nodding my head to almost every known person that walk pass by...no more awkward hand gesture and those ridiculous outfits...my hair before were like those book-worm and my expression of fashion were like the Sahara's dessert...nothing even compare to my taste for self satisfactions...i use to just be happy with lying around surrounding by my Que-cards and magazines...
Seeing me right now almost makes me cry...just imagine how far I've come to this stage...only to know that I've always been given a choice...a choice to choose what i want..and when do i need it...not govern by anyone else...no sir...!!!
I feel like I'm the king of the world right now :-)

The Most Important Lesson...!!!
I've learn that there is a huge different when you trying to meet people's expectation rather than being your true self...before this, i always hear the phrase "be yourself..." but i never actually get it until now :-p
This is really important input for me because as I recall, almost my entire life, I've always be this guy whom wanted to please other people...always care about what people says about me...for me, that is the most concerns thing...but now i realize that no matter how hard you try...you can never satisfy "them" :-( They will always say something about you...good or bad...those words will always coming inn whether you like it or not....
So, when i decided to take action into my own hands...those words seems slowly deemed...not because what i did is "right" but more or less, they consider me as "not appealing" as I used to be :-p
I mean...its good that their eyes is subjected to another target...but it didn't mean that my goals are shifted...i can promise you that my focus will always be the same...nothing that i can do that enabled me to change that...
I guess in the end...I'm still the same old me...maybe my appearances has change...but my resolve are still tombed deep within me... forever...!!!
Its good to be bad...doesn't it? :-)    

No comments:

Post a Comment