Popular Posts

Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Deal With The Devil...!!!

My trade-off...!!!
I believe that from all these time, I've been selfish and ignorant of the things that I suppose to care about...either it plays significant role in my life or not...I choose to stay neutral and keep my mouth shut...
Surprising enough, I took the liberty to use all those "free-time" to polish myself in whatever prospect that I can think off...hence make me somewhat "focus" on the things that is in front of me rather than open my third eye to those stuff which happen around me :-(
Believe it or not, but I think there is a huge loop hole somewhere in my life that I've missed due to this ignorance which make me feel "inhuman" rather than life my life as it intended to be :-(
Gosh....if only I know what it is, maybe I could do something about it now...

The Devil Wears Prada....How Cool was that...!!!
I guess, the "bad" overshadowed the "good" this time...I don't know why, but my inhibition keeps telling me to walk "away" from the light...should I? (-_-)
I know what is good and what is bad...I really do...but why do I keep on hesitating to comply? Why does my heart keeps changing its course whilst my mind is guided towards "Him" :-(
This conflict of myself give me quite a challenge and I afraid that with my weak-heart, I will fall down the endless hole which drown a lot of my brothers and sisters...
To tell you the truth, I'm confuse and the world seems not helping much :-( I guess its true...the devil now is much popular than the angel because those demon really know how to sugar-cult the Hellish-Hell into a "Disney Land"....for what its worth..of course :-p

Who's To Blame...?
Well,if you ask any religious people, they will say the same thing "Do not blame the "Belief"...but blame the believers whom did not follow their beliefs as intended..." :-/
It's true...I also feel the same way, as for me, I would never find other excuses to cover up for my mistakes and my weaknesses...I would be a fool if I do so :-(
I've learned that even if you are a good person, doing good things, be among good people, doesn't make you that much of "good" in front of "Him" until you are fully believe that only through "Him" and "Him" alone shall you receive retribution and self-clarity of your reason for living :-)

A Reminder To Myself...(and other)...!!!
"To those Non-believers, sinners, and the weak at heart...hear me out...we are the ones who's to be blame...please stop finding excuses to pretend that what we are doing now is right and keep on praying for some mercy of "Him" to keep us in his path and forgive us for what we have done to our self...Try to open your heart to possibilities because "His" work are wonder-est and great...and hopefully by "His" grace, we shall receive some blessing to keep our faith in "Him" as our journey in this land is guided towards the only way that is true...the way towards "Him" and only "Him" alone could grant us the reasons too....Insyallah...!!! Amen :-) "   



 

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment