Popular Posts

Monday, June 10, 2013

My Dark Side...!!!



Everyone Have it...!!!
I think that it's natural that we all have secrets...right? Some are so humiliating that we constantly hide it from the eye of the public...i guess we just afraid that if people knew about it, they will hate you...or maybe despise you as who you were before :-(
Some are so prejudice and judgmental about others' past as if they will never change or be different :-( Prying but beg the differ, is what bugs me...They should realize that no one has a "picture perfect" and not everyone has a good life story to be told about :-(
Even a princess run away from her castle....and the reason why phantom of the opera never reveal his face...its just like a "pandora box"....once someone open it up, it will reveal a secret that will make them regret their decision to open it in the first place :-/
As for me...some of my secret will remain a secret...just for me and me alone to discover and to be safely kept :-p because if I let it out, I afraid the spread will ruin me for all for good :-(
P/s: If I told you...I have to kill you :-p haha

Been wondering...?
I just finish listening to Kelly Clarkson's "darkside" track and it triggers me towards something...this song remind me of the person such as myself...a person that have so many secret that might scares anyone that knows about it...thinking back at all my previous life, I can see that there is so many stuff that I need to hide...
Believe me or not, but I think many of us do experience the same thing as I am...please tell me that none of you have some sort of secret that you would whatsoever tell people anonymously about it and doesn't feel any concerns about how they felt about it...!!! because if you do...I guess you are among those lucky ones whom literally have a perfect life :-) Haha
I think my life is like an "open book".....but you'll never found the "chapter" to my secret :-p because among those boring countless text of my life...lies some short phrases that reveal my dark sides...bits by bits...and only those whom interested to read all of those "boring" words can find it :-p
Like I said before 'I only let those whom I trust to enter my heart...and only them can see how much damage has been done..." and only them can repair it or accept it as it were :-)

How about me...?
Wow...!!! bringing this question back right at me is quite tough...because for most of the time I'm the one whom always hope that people would accept my darkest secret...but what will I do if someone else wanted me to do the same to them? what will I react? How well do I accept it? I just don't know it yet... :-(
I guess I'm just in the same shoes with everyone else...sometimes, those so-called "secrets" becomes appealing to you because it somehow involves you in it...but what if it aren't? Do I just walk away? or do I stay?
What if those secret changed your life...and what if it effect your relationships? What if it turns you against your love ones? would you still want to tell it? or hear about it? :-(
I guess I will never know about it...or understand it until it happen to me in that manner :-p but to those whom in this kind of situation, please be known that there is always an option....choose wisely :-)

Note To God...!!!
"Dear God, I know that I've never be a good believer...I know that my heart always waver to keep my faith and devotion to you...always neglect your order and questioning your work...but I always known, that deep down inside my heart, you've never do the same to me...you've always kept you faith in me...a person that always forget about you...because I always feel you presence...guiding me even when I neglect...giving when I don't receive...I don't know how much I have done to deserve such a care...but It always make feel blessed even if I seems to walk astray...
I have did so many sinful things but yet you're still here...being besides me...always care about me...always look after me...and it makes me smiles every time I able to capture one or two of your work for me :-)
Please forgive all my sinful act..please forgive all my weak at heart...please forgive all my disbelief...because if you don't, I just know, that I will keep on stranded more and more...because without you to believe in me, I will forever be what I should not :-(
Knowing that you know me more than I know myself is comforting..because for all of the things that happen to me...before, now, and after...is what suppose to be happening....and I promise to always be faithful to all your command and pray for your blessing..." Amen :-)
  
  


   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment