Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Faithful Day...!!!

Meeting Her...!!!
Have you ever walk around the park, or just chill out at the mall and suddenly your eyes caught this beautiful girl and you said to yourself "Gosh...I think she's the one for me..."  and out of the sudden her boyfriend showed up and then you kept thinking to yourself "Dammit...that should have been me...." :-p
I did :-( ...and the scene has always been the same over and over again...It kinda make me realize something, which bugs me....where does all the beautiful girl goes? haha
I've ask my friend about this and he says "well, those girl definitely goes to where you didn't bro..." haha :-p
One of my friends tries to set me up with this girl which I don't have any feelings at..and when I turn down his offer..he says to me "what kind of girl that you really wanted bro? because this chicks is good..and beautiful...." I kinda making him a bit angry at me...and after minutes or arguing about my taste towards girl, he just stops and change the subject of our conversation... :-( ~sorry bro...~
I know that a lot of my friend are trying to help me...and some of them really did a good job setting me up with girls that kinda hot :-p but trust me...I need to do this on my own :-)
Because if I don't...how on earth will I know that she pick me because of whom I truly am...instead of just follow what her friends told her to do...I just wanted her to make her own decision whether I'm worthy enough for her love or not :-)

If the fate meet us...we shall be in love :-)
I don't want to rush things off....because I know that if i did, it will never make our love pure and lasted :-) I know that my wish is kind of hard, but if she's the one for me...she will also think the same way :-)
I don't want to wake up in the morning three or four years later regretting myself for ever go through with that sort of relationships...It just not fair for the girl and for me to live in such guilt :-(
There is a part of me that keep saying "It's worth the wait...so just wait for her...and she will come to you..." I don't know why I kept on thinking this way but I figure maybe she's doing the same thing as I do...preparing herself so that when the time comes...when she's ready...our love will meet us together and it will last forever until the end of our time :-)
This may make me look like I'm such a douche bag or pretentious slobs, but i guess "a man got to do whats' a man got to do.." :-p

My girl...!!!
I think I figured out what kind of girl that I want...but it's kind of twisted a bit :-p Haha you see, for all this time, i kept telling to myself that the kind of girl that I want to marry is the kind that is beautifully inside, and knows her way to my heart...but now I realize that the girl that I want is actually a girl that love me the way i love her...always tries to impress me like I try to impress her....always try to woo me like I wooing her...always try to make herself there for me like I do for her...always love my family like what I will do to hers..she must be really independent but doesn't shadowed my existences ...mature enough to know her roles and knows her boundaries...because this is sort of things that I would do to her when we are together...and i hope she will do the same :-) Haha no wonder my friends says that I am living in a dream..right? :-p

Moving on with my life...!!!
I've been waiting for her for quite some times now...but I guess she just not ready to reveal herself just yet :-( I don't know what I've did wrong...but noted that I will always be waiting for you...
If you are out there...reading this...please know that you are the "other half" of me and only you can complete me...if you have even the slightest hint about me..please let me know because I have no clue of where you are :-( If I do, trust me when I say this...I will run towards you and never rest until I get you by my side...you can think anything that you want about me (even think I'm crazy) because that is how much pain I've suffered waiting for you :-(

~if only fate has a GPS...i'd be with you right now...~ :-p





   





No comments:

Post a Comment