Popular Posts

Saturday, June 29, 2013

My First Time....!!!

There is always the first time for everything...right?
This is my first time entering a music competition...and I think I suck at it...haha :-p In my head, I was like..."I wanted to do this and that" on stage...but in the end...i just stuck with sitting on the chair and tapping my feet while i add it :-p
To tell you the truth...I don't really like standing in front of the crowd so much...because it always give me the butterflies in my stomach...but i guess, sometimes when you wanted to to something, you just simply forget how terrifying it was to you before and just march up ahead unknowingly :-p
But i keep my cool...haha

The Songs...!!!
Well...i performed three song at the competition and two of them were my originals...i was so scared if no one likes it (because that was my first time singing any of my songs live...) but i guess i just didn't care much about the crowd cheering over my songs because my focus is just to let everyone hear my expression of how music should be presented (getting cocky already...) and how I wanted my music to be listen...I was just relief that there were some clapping from the floor...and it was memorable when the cheer getting louder and louder when my performance is getting nearer to the end....
The feeling is just overwhelming and breathtaking....and it makes me wanted to just stay there for a little bit longer and sing my other songs...haha :-p

Fairy Tale....!!!
I wrote this song about two days before the competition starts...and i think i did a good job composing it (self-proclaimed) haha This song is actually about a boy whom his whole life was always living in a fairy tale...everything always seem perfect...and the world is always full of magical and wonderful things happen every time you wish for it...but as he grows older...he realize that the world is not what it shows and the perfect world that he lives inn were actually a fragment of his own imaginary thoughts of how the world works....in the end..the boy chose to leave his so-called "perfect" world and open himself to the real world where the sunshine is not always bright and the sky is not full of a wishing stars :-)

Wanted To Love You...!!!
This song is actually a tribute to those lovers and couples out there...i compose this song after i realize that most of my friends are getting their life's together and most of them are getting married...i was just so happy for the news that keeps coming and coming and i think by composing this song is the only way i know how to express my happiness towards their happy ending :-) This song just simply a straight up love song that tells how important the other half of you to be a part of your life...and how wonderful it will be if both of you to stay like that forever and ever... :-)
Just telling your spouse a simple "i love you" over and over again is just a life that i wanted and i guess...publish like this maybe letting some of my intention out loud for everyone to shares....haha

My Hopes...!!!
My thoughts during the performances were..that special someone for me is among the crowd...haha i was like "i hope she could hear how sincere i was during the performances" and she would just came out from the blues and say "i love you" to me... :-p -save me the trouble to search wouldn't it? haha but i guess nothing happens and the night just went as what it suppose to be....even though i lost the competition...but i think i accomplish something in my life during the performances...something that only me could understand...and only she could approve off...even though there are a lot of people that hear my performances that night...i just wanted her to know that the songs is only just for her...and even the world disapprove of my doing...i will make them understand how important this was for me...and hopefully in the end...she will come and do the same for me :-)


                                                 ~Cant Wait To Go On Stage Again~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment