Popular Posts

Saturday, June 15, 2013

I'm A Fat Boy...!!!

Have you ever be...?
I don't know how many of you have the experience of being a fat boy or girl in your life, but I think I'm lucky enough to able doing so before :-p The eating was great and the food is more like your pain killer than your stomach fuller....haha :-p
You constantly scares off the occasional treat because of your size and the space allocated for your is largely more because no one wants to sit next to you in a bus or train :-p Heaven doesn't it?
But, there is a lot of things that you didn't know about us...the big old boys :-p There is always a darkside of any story right? :-( and to tell you the truth, it is not pretty guys :-(


The constant fat-jokes...!!!
Have you ever been make fun off constantly..and it burns you off whenever it happens :-( and suddenly you notice that among those crowds, you are always be the target of their jokes? Well, I have experience that..and it was horrible :-( I know that it is really funny to see an overweight guy walking or sitting...or maybe just eating their breakfast (because it is a mountain of food right?) but please try to put yourself in their shoes for a moment...and try to understand them :-( because if you do...you'll know how much suffering that they have to endure to just standing tall in front of the crowd like you :-(
Yes...!!! Have a baby face and chubby cheeks does have its moment, but when the odd goes against you, what's left is just a walking fat with a wobbly armpits :-( huhu
The sweat that we make and those noises when we're gasping for air is not a sexy attributes to our physicals..but we are a living things too...do you notice?

Are we such a nuisance...?
Are we such an eyesore that most of you always think ill of us? Why must you keep on making fun of us? Have we did something to ruin your life before? This is what lingers in my head before and the puzzles is getting wider and wider....I just don't get it...!!! :-(
But now i kind of able to see it a bit :-p because for some reason I am not among those "type" of group anymore...don't get me wrong...I'm not saying that I've forgetting who am I before...but more or less, those somewhat "argument" of the reason for people to persuade on "making fun" of oversize people are much more clearer to me than before :-p
Believe me...it is ridiculous and stupid...and I don't think it should be there in the first place :-(
Just because you have a nice body which is not flabby and you can easily find cloth at the mall doesn't make you a "saint"....:-(  God has create each human in their own forms for a reason...and that includes us too :-)
Live with it...or just be silent about it....because we happens to live in the same world with the same opportunity...don't easily judge people like us too soon :-)

Be grateful...!!!
I don't see any problem of being either slim or fat or ugly or handsome...because for me, what matters are the inside of the person...and that is worth more than any supermodel combined...
The person that is "true" is the one whom you feel comfortable with, and it is not involves either its appearances or their wealth...even if it varies between individuals, but I know that in the end...It will comes to these...and believe me when I say this, "you'll get what you wish for...but the "wish" is not necessarily what you'll get..." so, if you want it..you just have to fight for it....
Always be grateful of what God has given you and cherish it while it last :-)



 



    

No comments:

Post a Comment