Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Between Paranoia and Stupidity…!!!

Where Did I Do Wrong…?
I just need to define this actions of mine whilst considering the effect of it towards my life onwards…It’s devastating to be put in between “letting go” of something firm and concrete to grasp this blurred truth of my destiny…I know that most of us have this side-effect of “knowing too much” and due to that, we tend to keep on hoping for other windows of opportunity to come and knocking on our doors…but let’s face it…sometimes we need to “choose” what’s rolling in front of us…even though that might not be what we wanted in life…but at least it’s what has been given by “Him” to us at the moment….
Being conspicuous does has its perks…sometimes it “swings” on your way…and sometimes “the other way around”….but this game of “fetch” will always be repeated until one of us actually decided to “catch it”….Right now, I’ve born with this “unconditional” respect to those whom (without a doubt) pick the closes opportunity without even thinking or hesitated and live with that decision for his entire life…because I could never do that…I just couldn’t L

Do I Have Too…?
Not everyone been given a smooth gate away to heaven…some of us struggles just to have a sniff of the scent of success…and most of us die trying to even have that opportunity lies in front of them….so how do I justify this action of mine by letting this opportunity “slips by” just like that…? Am I an idiot? Am I picky of this sort of things? As I reckon myself, I always consider the pro’s and con’s when it comes to making big life-decisions like this…but somehow this time it’s different…Its totally not the same as it use too…why?
Why do I caught up with this obvious-looking problems which I just recently uncover…? Do I have to justify everything that I’ve done? Do I really need to tell the world of my reasoning? Because for some reason, I felt that the world is judging me without even looking at my perspectives….they lingers and looking down at you whilst giving this aura of negative perceptions of “you don’t know anything…” to you….It sucks…!!! But I guess it’s the kind of a price that most of us need to pay to let ourselves loose from their grips…I really hope that I did it…!!! I really do….

When To Decide…?
I still don’t have the answer for this yet…but I strongly belief that when the time comes…I will know about it….Not everyone can predict the future (metaphorically speaking) and not everyone have experience dealing with making a big-life-changing decisions…but when the time comes, those fear of making wrong decision will surely turns you into a more mature person…because by that time, you have the pressure of doing something that will affect those whose dear to you…and due to that, you will eventually have to decide for what is best at the moment for all of you (not just yourself)…  





No comments:

Post a Comment