Popular Posts

Sunday, January 12, 2014

No Matter What...!!!

I Don't Care....!!!
Recently I've made a realization on how strong the feeling of one human towards another. The conversation that me and my sister made the other day provoked my curiosity to seek for an answer for this phenomenon. For me, this is quite odd if you see it in a glance but in the sense of abnormality, it doesn't even counted as one. She has made it clear that the feeling she harvest towards this one person is unconditional. It's kind of funny because every time she mention about this "dude" it's always in a negative form of his. "He always say bad stuff about me in front of other people...", or "He always made fun of me when he's around his friend..." has always be her traits of him....and it bugs me every time she mention about his wrongdoings because clearly "he is not interested in you..." :-(
I keep on advising him (from a guy perspective) that he has no intention whatsoever in hooking up with her..but it turns out that those conversation always ended with a "sigh" and she seems to not able to grasp the idea that the person will never be with her (bluntly speaking)
"Nooooo....he just not into me right now...but eventually he will look me differently..." as she always said. I always be at furious every time she ended our discussion with this statement, because clearly she is routing for someone that is clearly doesn't show any sign of "attraction" towards her, and making the matter worst, she consistently seeking for my aid every time that "deuce bag" broke her heart...!!! I think I'm gonna have a heart attack :-(

The Heart That Tasted A Little Bit of Kindness...!!!
In my sister case, the earlier stage when all these craze starts to happen is when that "dude" offer her some help in the classroom. I mean, just with those small-small chores like helping her to sweep the floor after class could lead to this "madness" act which drive her crazy through her whole semester...!!! Why?
I guess when you received this small pieces of kinships which you misinterpreted as "Love", the impact towards your whole life afterwards could be disasters. She always have this idea that those "help" is a sign of "hitting" and those casual "smiles" is a sign of "attraction"....i mean COME ON...!!! Be a bit rational about this...We "guys" are not that easy......trust me...I know..!!!
Sometimes its just the act of socializing which we (guys) do casually to approach new friends...just saying hello's or greet you politely doesn't mean "anything" serious...Please do not caught up with those myth...!!!
It sometimes break my heart to see her "day-dreaming" about something which only exist in her dreams (but yet it shows in her real life also) and it divert her from her real objectives like "study" or getting her life together....but i guess i can't do much when the "heart" already feel those soft edges of other person's kindness...even blood-line couldn't shake those things up...haha :-p

Love Is More Than Words...!!!
Its an endless effort in saying "I care about you..." not just those single-driven act which has not been repeated in times...Love is not easily interpreted but it doesn't mean that It's hard to come by...If you really love (or be loved) by someone, be sure that those "kindness" or "Smiles" flows endlessly to the extend of this "awkwardness" which makes you feel the urge to "do more" :-) Then you can safely say "That person is attracted to me..." or "something is happening between you two..."~but not going too far with the statement~ or the truth will hurt you more :-(
I really hope that my sister will find her true love someday...not someone that only took care of her health, but also someone who'll understand her the way that nobody's ever did...because for me, that is "LOVE..." and the one whom seek it should be able to see them in its truest form...not its mirage or shadows...like i always says "The bush is scary..but the scariest part of the bush is the things inside it..." you can only imagine what's love before having it...but when you felt it..it will never be the same... :-) 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment