Popular Posts

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Regrets...!!!!

I'm Full of it...!!!
Do you have one? have you ever have something that you wish you'd do..but in the end, you don't? and after quite sometime...you realize that not doing it is the greatest mistake you've ever done :-p
This enigma bugs me a lot...I have a lot of crazy ideas, dreams, and stuff that I should do in the past which I don't...and now I realize that I should have done it before...because the constant guilt hunts me till this very day and it is not pretty guys :-(

Neil Armstrong: "If you never try, you'll never know..."
I always admire those whom able to break the ice and came out from their closet...because it is not easy to do the stuff that you're not usually do :-(
The constant fear of people judging you...discriminate you...or maybe just laugh out loud at all of your effort may effect those interface and from where i standing, those people are just jealous of your confident rather than searching for your weaknesses.... :-)

Why Do I Keep On Trying? 
Do you even want to ask? I just want to live my life to the fullest....do the stuff that no one dares to do...and try to see how far i can go...
We all have limits, but get this....It is not permanent...!!!
Limit only applies for a certain period..when you grow stronger, your limit became wider and broader...its like a bubble...the harder you blow...the bigger it gets :-)
So try harder...!!!

Living On The Edge...!!!  
I don't understand why some people stop trying to "live" and just let all the "fun" slips away...I mean yes, marriage, kids, and work does play a huge impact on how your life would become in the future...but hey..!!! don't stop living.... :-p
I want to travel the world someday...going places is what I wanted....and I will try my hardest to stay all "dreamy" even when I get married and have kids...(I hope my future wife likes traveling) :-)
Work my ass off..get a promotion..learn new stuff...meet new people...try a lot of different food...do something daring and bold like sky-diving (OMG....!!! am I crazyyyyy....) :-p
I just wanted to be able to say to my kids someday that "I've done everything....see everything...feel almost everything...but there is no way that I'm gonna change those stuff for you...because the moment when I stop doing all of those crazy stuff is the moment when I have you..." :-)

So, No More Regrets...!!!
I don't want to grow old...and seat on a chair all day long..regretting those stuff that suppose ably I should have done..but i didn't...
I want to grow old...and seat on a chair..."smiling" all day long...remembering how crazy I was back in the days...and telling my epic tales to my grandsons...and not be all saggy and sad :-p
For me...life is priceless...so don't put a price on it...do what you want....as long as it makes you happy (and not bother anyone..of course)...
because you'll never know...when the time comes...you'll realize that there is no way that you can turn back the times....live in the moment...and the moment will free you from your regrets... :-)



   

No comments:

Post a Comment