Popular Posts

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mr Smiley :-)

Not what it seems...!!!
Morning view during my travel to Penang
Not everyone can decipher my "smiles" correctly accept "me" and "myself" :-p
I doubt there is no human being left that can do that besides my mom and my dad :-) because those whom being with you...is that much close to "knowing" you.... :-)
I know that everyone thinks that they know who am I judging by my attitudes...my appearances...and the way I "walk the talk"....honestly...you know nothing about me :-(
A lot of people might think that this statement is an act of me being a bit denial of any social interaction with others and afraid for people that "knows" me that much would have a huge chance to "hurt" me emotionally...well, i don't :-(
I just wanted people to know me..but how can I do that if they wont listen? I sometimes talk a lot, but i guess only some whom seems care about the stuff that come out from my mouth...sad isn't it :-(

So...I Smiles :-)
In a cable car, camewhoring :-p
Smiling is good...it makes you an approachable person, and lovable in any sense...haha :-p
Personally i found that smiles can be use for other purposes too...do you know?
For a "lunatic" person such as myself...i found that a "smile" can be use to hide your true feelings...either you are sad, mad, or depress....it all can stay hidden when you move those two end of your lips towards your ears in a horizontal direction... :-p
Human expression for me is a really powerful tool...wasn't it?

My Smiles :-)
The delicious Penang Cuisine Ever..!!!
I smiles a lot...but it didn't make me a happy person...always remember that...
I always see people like this; the person whom laugh the loudest, is the loneliest....people that cares about others the most, is the saddest...the people whom smiles the most, is the most damage of them all :-(
I mean, we think we know all of this person by their nature, but their true self is buried deep down inside their heart...where no normal person can touch, see, or feel...only those few whom their trust can enter and see how much damage has been made...and if you're among those trusted people, please make sure you do the right thing...will you?

Put Yourself In Their Shoes for A Moment...!!!
My partner in crime
Try to understand people more when you meet them...because you'll never know..it might be you in the other end...
Being judge is one thing..but being unknown is another thing to be concern off...People usually hate to be criticize and being misled...but what they most afraid off is being neglect and have no one cares for them :-(
That's the reason why, we all keep on searching for that one thing called "Love" :-)
My Dinner before heading back
Love really is a complete sentence in our life..it completes everything...!!!
It makes you care for the stuff that you'd never even think of caring...it makes you vulnerable just so that you can be that much of close to another person and not solely depend on yourself...It makes you have decencies to be apart of something else and let you see the world in a different angle...
 

  
My Wish...!!!
I just wish that i could not try so hard just to put up a smile...I envy those whom have a beautiful smiles..because it shows that they really have a fulfilling life behind them (even if that's not true) :-p
I have to bend over backwards just to smile in front of a crowd...stretch my lips from both ends just to say "I'm happy person" :-( but the truth prove otherwise....
What I'm looking forward is to say "Hey..!!! I'm smiling......" because only then i know...that my heart is actually trying to say that now "you are finally happy...." (*_^) 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment