Popular Posts

Friday, April 19, 2013

Missing you

Title: Missing You



Verse 1
When I was waking up this morning...
Coz I can't fall asleep...
I see your face around the wall....
The rain outside didn't help to wash it all...

I don't know what to do...
don't know what to think ahead...
seing your shadows...
playing in the deem light...

Bridge
I want to feel your warm body...
But end up hugging myself up...
Coz I just want to know how its feel...
My mind keeps flashing back about the possibility....
When...

Chorus
You tell you love me ( I smiling right at you)
I tell  I love you (you smiling back at me)
We walk together (and have us a tea for two)
It can't be better than this...lets make the best of this...
Today....

Verse 2
Each time I miss your face...and can't control myself...
I'll look at the star and the moon....
Hope and wish to see you soon...
I  don't think I could hold it much longer...
and I missing you so...
never could imagine...It ties me to a heaven...

Repeat Bridge & Chorus till the end

~Missing You lyrics~


About the song:
Have you ever miss someone so much that in one point, it feels like its gonna kill you? This song is actually try to convey those feeling in which I once have....
The constant heartbeat which you suppress within yourself because there is nothing much you can do about it...(and it sucks) :-(
You feel like crying...and you keep on focusing your mind and soul towards that "someone"...and suddenly the world seem to stop for a while...
The time somehow seems slowly passing by...and you can hear your own heartbeat...
During those moment, you realize how important that "someone" in your life..and how miserable you are without that person....
It kind of reminding me of the time where I got rejected a few years back...and the awkwardness of your action plus the constant fear of "bumping" into her whilst going around the place that she used to go is driving me nuts...
But I miss her...I really do... :-( ~if only I'm not so lame back then~ :-p

I Miss the "miss" :-)
Only god knows how much I miss to "miss" that someone...I envy those whom has that someone special that they can "miss" so much :-)
Makes me wonder..out of all this time...could it be possible that someone is missing me too?
I wish I have that kind of a person in my life... :-p
  
    

 


No comments:

Post a Comment