Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Gone

Title: Gone


Verse 1
Late at night I see you...
You looked so pretty, like you've always do...
The moon shining bright tonight...
Showing all the beauty lies inside...
I want you and I...
I need you and...
Now you've gone....

Verse 2
Understand the meaning...
believing that somehow i used to know...
The way you move so tender...
Makes me glad that I was born a man...
I knew it somehow...I can't reach you...
But now you're gone...

Verse 3
Out of desperation, i hold to whatever that i can reach...
Believing that the sun will rise...
And holding to that thought,I keep on living...
But now..i can see..that clearly...
now you're gone...

(you'll understand)

Chorus
Love (you're leaving...why wont you come to me?)
Please come to me...now (Love please come to me)

~Gone Lyrics~

About the song:
Well, i must confess something about this song, Its actually about my first attempt to actually "confess" to a girl that "I like her".
It happens way back (i guess almost four years ago) :-p and guess what...I got rejected..!!! haha :-p
That is the only time i have a courage to stand up and says "I like you"... :-p
Not many people know about this (until today) and it's kind of a sad story for me back then.
It took me almost three years to recover and it change my perspective on "girls" for good :-(
"Me" back then is much much more worst then what i am right now (don't judge me)...
My shape is a figure of a watermelon and I smelled terrible (coz the only perfume that i know back then was baby powder poured at my fat belly melly and my wobbly armpit)~OMG~ hahaha
I would wear almost anything that i can grasp (luckily i don't own a sack) and my fashion is as good as a monkey in a birthday suits :-p
I don't blame her to reject me at that time (because I'm super lame back then) and I'm afraid that I can't give her what she deserves if we were actually together :-(
Like i said, I have a lot of flaw, and that is one of them (back then) :-p
If my memory serves me correctly, it was on this one party and all my friend present at that place...and as the lyrics mentioned, she looks really beautiful that night (owh...i forgot to mention, she's Chinese) :-p
When the night is getting darker, i ask her out and like a true gentlemen i said "can we talk?" :-p
She was like "yeah..." and we went outside...
What i didn't know is that, my friend already give her a hint about my feelings towards her earlier and I did text her a couple of pre-confession~i am such an idiot~ :-(
So, when we are alone, i tell her about those text...and how i feel~not jumping right into conclusion~
I was pretty sure that she will accept me (f.y.i. i bought this nice Ferrero Rocher specially wrap in a love theme wrapper...just in case)  because she is so caring...and friendly...and like an idiot, i accept those gesture as a "hint"...
It turns out, she just look away and reply "I will pretend that this conversation never happen..." and left :-(
I was shocked and stunt for like five minutes...the world suddenly stops and my hearing somehow focusing on my heartbeat which running faster than it was minutes ago :-/
Then, flashes of memory rushes through my head and all the memory of me and her suddenly seems darker :-( ~it did happen~
Just like that, i realize something...that things "end" :-(

I'm also a human being...!!!
Been treated like that makes me realize that all of us can be either somebody in someone else life or just a fragment of their memory...
But gosh...It takes me THREE years just to realize that and i feel like i became a bit phobic about "confessing" right now :-p

Promise to treat like I've never been treated...!!!
I make a vow years before that if someone confess to me, i wont be that much of a jerk to just "left" and make that person "stoned" her life's off :-(
It's cruel to do something like that even if you're not accepting him/her...just be sensible and appreciate their feelings...explain to them about your situation until they understand and be mature enough to thank them of their effort (it is not easy to pull off something like that) :-p ~kind of proud of myself back then~

The Song
Like I said, my music is my diary, and this proof to be one of them :-p I never mad at her for the things that she has done to me, in fact right now i understand more of the reason "why"?
I guess, maturity does play a major role in any relationships...some are good, and some are bad :-)
Its just Life :-)
  






No comments:

Post a Comment