Popular Posts

Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Promise...!!!

How many promises have you kept?
Gosh...this topic really brings out memory of all the stuff I've said and done back in the days :-)
Saying those inspirational and truthful "promises" just to get by once in a while sometimes comes in handy...when you know how to use it :-p
From all the big and grand promises such as "what I'm gonna become when i grow up?" to those smaller ones like "i promise to give your notes back once i finish copy it..." make a huge difference to those whom receive it :-p
I remember this one time, when i borrow my friends book during "science lab" session and i promised him that I'll bring his book to tomorrow's session once I finish copy all his notes and exercises (what a lazy brad I am...right?) :-p
It turns out that somehow, I've misplace his book inside another subject's text book and didn't bring it to class the next day :-p and guess what? both of us get a punishment which up until now, when we talk about it..we laugh our ass out of it :-) ~he still not forgive me about that thing~ :-p sorry dude....

Is it bad to break a promise...?
Hmmm.....Girls usually would say something pretentious like "Of course...!!! If you do not mean it, why make it in the first place?...." :-p am i right? hahaha
Well, if you ask me, my answer would be "it depends" :-)
As I recall, I did break one too many promises to begin with :-( I know its bad...but sometimes things happen...
But, if occasionally done too many times, people will question your words and the result is not so great :-(
"Liar" is not a title that i want to engrave in my headstone (because its not rhyme well with my name...) :-p


Promise that can't be taken back...!!!
Do you have those? I have one...hahaha Unlucky me...right? :-p
Mine was a promise which I've made to my dad when he still....well...alive :-p and now since he passed away, i don't think "letting go" or "forget about it" is viable since he can't personally agree on that terms... :-(
I can't write what I promised in this column...but those whom known me personally would have a clue of what it is...since I constantly talk about it (as if it was my Idea) :-p
I don't plan on backing up on my words also because...when you have made something like that to someone that you've love and admire as a person...(and in my case, someone whom I will never be able to talk to again)...those promises has become the only things left that connects you and him... :-(
I feel that, every time when I've reach one step closer towards keeping those promise...I'd understand him more...and the reason of him being himself when he still alive...(because i never get him) :-p
Every time when I tell him about how hard it was to keep my promise...he would just smile and say "I'm happy for the things that you've done...I don't expect more...what I want is you to be happy..." but what he didn't know is that....his happiness is mine to be :-)
~I miss you dad...wish you were here...~

A "Promise" To All My Promises...!!!
I know I've been a bit soar about keeping all of you...I know my lips sometimes runs freely with words of you which most of the time I can't keep...I know I've letting a lot of people down when they expect me to deliver what I've said to them...I know that I sometimes being a jerk whom just walk away from keeping you when it is not in favor of me....I know that I've lost count on how many of you that I've given birth too without any intention to keep...I know all of that :-(
But, if you still remember me...still believe in me...still want me to keep you....please let me know..because I don't want to die in regrets...knowing that so many of you still run freely without a place called home...
If you just give me a chance..i'll prove it to you..that I'm not what I used to be...
~Insyallah~ :-)



 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment