Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Why Do I Wear Glasses?

Do you even need to ask?
"Because I have problems with my vision...Duhhhhhh" :-p
But, to tell you the truth..there is a reason behind it (and it is stupid) :-p
I remember this one time when I was in my secondary school, and there were this new television series has come out on the screen....
Hence "Stargate SG-1"....have you seen it? :-p
I love that show so much by then, and I would try my hardest to not miss even a single show...and it is worth it :-)
All the character in that show was like super amazing..with their ray-gun, and their intergalactic democracy, and their connection with other life-forms at the other dimension...OMG..!!! I miss that show so much :-p
Then, the problem starts too kick in...
Do you know, that if you let a 10 years old kid to watch that kind of a show without any parents supervision at all...the result will be "me"..!! hahaha :-p


My Childish Act...!!!
I really into that show so much which i already consider myself as part of "The Team" of those "Stargaters" :-) and unlucky for me..during that time, the coolest member in that show was "Professor Daniel" played by Michael Shanks...and he is so cool :-p
His appearances is so skeptical with his intelligence to operate the gate...and knowing different types of alien languages...and not forgetting his "glasses" :-)
I wouldn't even start with his glasses..because in that show, those thing makes him "cool" and i love it :-p
So, guess what that i do guys?
Like a stupid brad, I try to ruin my own eyes just so that I could wear those glasses :-p
~Arghhh...i wish i could travel back the time and hit myself in the nuts~ :-p

How do I do it?
Well, never tell a 10 years old kids on "how watching too close to your television can make your eyes ruin..." because that brad will do it...(especially when he like Professor Daniel like I do) :-p
So, for almost all the time...I watch television program as close as a feet from the screen...and my mom was like "are you high?..." haha :-p
Unfortunately, my eyesight has never waver...(I think somehow it became more focused than before) and believe it or not...I practice that "suicide mission" for almost 3 month....I am so stupid..right?

When It Did Happen...!!!
It took almost three years after that stupid act of me to take its effect....and it was on the very critical stage of my life...(high school) :-(
Trust me..chicks don't want a nerd...and with those glasses...I think I may have became one...haha :-p
With my short hair (carefully combed in a side way manner) and the way I speak in front of the girl...Gosh...I'm so lame :-p hahaha

Lucky Me...!!!
At least my childhood icon is not some man in a rubber suit..running around half naked...but still have the daring decencies to save people...I mean, I respect him as a superheroes, but please wear some pants will you? :-p
I didn't mean that every superheroes in their underwear are bad...take Dean Cain for instance, he really makes me wanted to soar the skies...(but thank god he didn't show up earlier in my childhood dreams because I swear to god..I might jumps from the rooftop it he is.... :-p
Hahaha ~Lucky Me~ Right :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment