Popular Posts

Saturday, May 25, 2013

True Lover...!!!

My Realization...!!!


Recently...I have discover something about myself (in which) if I hadn't decided to create this blog...I would not realize it... :-p Sadly...the truth speaks it all and the honesty that overflows within me reach its breaking point hence proves my inability to appreciate those whom should be cherish and neglect those whom should be perish... :-(
I notice that being oneself has a flaw in which you couldn't see what people sees in you...there is a saying that says "only the other eyes could see the true you...and you alone will never be enough..." :-)
I can see that now....that's why I started to look back into my past and search back all the things that possibly could be the key to the inhibition of myself...

I Love Myself...!!!
Whatever that people says about me...and my history...will not effect me as much as it did before..because from now on...I can say it out loud that "I Love Myself" and if anyone wishes to harm me...that person need to go through "me" first.....haha :-p (talking about having yourself as a boyfriend) p/s: Still not gay....!!!
When I think back to those time where I was down...and feel lonely...it seems that the problem really lies within me...I realize that "me" is the only reason of me being "me" right now....!!!
I was the one whom make myself down to my knee...I was the one whom says those negative words to myself until I feel hopeless and defeated...I was the one whom "assume" that people talk ill about my past and make myself degraded until the lowest pits....I was the "problem"....!!!
But from now on...that "me" is gonna change...because there is a new "sheriff" in town....and he wanted his town to be "Up and Running..." not "Bold and Inhabitant" :-p

I Have Waited Too Long...!!!
All my life I've been waited for this time to come...the time where those fairy tale to come to live...where all the birds and animals sing a song just for me..where I be appreciated and out of despair for once...but now the story will have a different ending...not by a prince whom live happily ever after after marrying the princess...but more or less...a man whom struggle to be the perfect guy for a perfect lady...whom will strive to succeed in life whilst bring happiness to the people around him...a guy whom knows no limit of himself and always dream big....I want my fairy tale to have that kind-of-a-scene and hopefully it would give birth to many more of other fairy tale up ahead...when my children...and my children's children take their place...as my heir.... :-)

I Wanted To Be A Cool Father And Grandfather...!!!
I want my grandchildren to say "you are the coolest...grandpa...." haha :-p I guess being old and senile later is consider as a bless...don't you think? :-p
Raising them is one thing to be consider...but raise them with love and passion is one substance that shouldn't be neglected..because only through love and devotion...make the kids know...that they are being loved....and by it...the warmth and openness...shall the door to their heart is open...and by those caring gesture will create a bond so pure and so strong...that worthy to be call "True Love...." :-)  



Montage: Only You (and You Alone)





No comments:

Post a Comment