Popular Posts

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Journey Begines Now...!!!

 In life, when we discover who we are, and what we are capable off doing....it becomes apparent on the reason of our existence in this world.
Sometimes we experience a lot of hurdle along the way, feelings and emotion that triggers you heart content, not to mention our desire which makes us do or does most of the wrong decisions in life.....

But we are strong enough to overcome it.....!!!

All the possibilities in this world are possible to happen....so,why must we take them as something which is impossible to overcome?

I've learned that the hard way, and that makes me realize something....
That i am strong...strong enough to at least hold the tears before it gushing through my eyes....Strong enough to hold my gutter every time i fell to the ground....and I'm pretty sure that i am strong enough to smile every now and then just to hide my broken emotion in front of my friend and families....

Life is easy for some people...and up until now i considered myself as excluded from those group...
I'm not blaming the act of God because of my situations right now, but more or less seeking to blame myself for not doing anything to improve on that...all my life, i always waiting for the "sign".....the sign which suppose to be the guide for everything that i suppose to do and what I'm suppose to let go....(pathetic am i) :-(

But from now on, i'll take action into my own hands...seeking for opportunity with my own strength, and searching my own happiness without relying on any sign or help from other people...

So, i pray this journey that I'll take is blessed and with this post marks my ineffable road to my self-happiness and hopefully it inspire those whom always be around me...(insyallah) :-)


  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment