Popular Posts

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I Once A Human Too...!!!

I once have a life...!!!
I used to run happily in the paddy field, catching fish with my bare hands and get all muddy, getting back home is rough one because my mom would go berserk at my muddy face... (she would hit me with a rattan or cane i tell you)
My dad however are the passive one...he would go all "alaaa....biarla budak-budak nak main" and at the end enjoying a scene where i get canned in my backside (if lucky) :-p
I still remember this one time where i was in my primary school, my friend and i would re-act the scene of our favorite hero character at the school canteen (when everyone is gone of course). I will choose "Kamen Rider" as my role and my friends will choose "Ultraman", "Batman" and oddly this one kid which always choose to be the "monster"~we all have that type of friends right~ :-) we would go shouting their catch-phrases and all their "powerful" moves~which now seems so stupid to think back~ :-p
My first love at first sight is the funniest, because i have this crush with this girl during my primary school and i was too scare to confess...you guys can't blame me because she is so beautiful with her short skirts, and her skin is white as snow (plus i  just have my front sweet tooth removed by a dentist during that time-remind me that i eat chocolate too much that time)...so, what i do is i wrote her a love-letter (plus a 20 cents ring that i bought at a convenient store) and slip it under her desk and like an stupid old-buffoon i waited for her to reply...and she did :-/ but not at me, but to this one kid whom pretended that he's the one who wrote her those letters...(f.y.i. I'm so furious at that time but because I'm such a whimper, i just shut my mouth up)
The sad part is i have to suffer and watch those two lovebirds eating at the canteen together every recess period...(I'm such and idiot) :-(
Hey....That's my girl...!!!

  
Looking back at some of my old memories, i felt relief that i once have some life behind me and it marks me as a "not-so-boring" person as i claim to be an opposite as i am before.
but what I'm concern so much right now is where am "me" right now?
I've tried so hard to search for myself all these time and it seems like a hopeless journey.
All my childhood friends seems to move on with their life, getting married, have children, built a career...and it makes me lonely...even for a second it felt like forever.

  

I guess that the reason of me being the "me" right now...!!!       
I'm constantly clinging to something that i think would support me throughout this period, until I'm ready to admit that they are gone...maybe not forever or maybe not at all believing that it is true, but at least i want something to hold on too right now.
Even i am not the person that i used to be, but at least i have the courtesy to respect the previous encounter which makes me who I am right now and even though they are not with me anymore, i always pray for the best in their life and the ones that they share it with :-)

I really need a girlfriend am I? :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment