Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Perfect is Overrated

The Cinderella Story....!!!

During my kindergartens' day, my teacher always pull out this really thick book entitle "Fairy Tales" :-) I love it so much because in that book always tell us a story of this young princess living in a castle somewhere far far away (God knows how far) and there is always this prince comes in to the rescue :-/
The prince is always consider as "perfect" in the sense of his looks and smiles, really charming with the ladies, heart throbbing scene and courageousness when fighting the dragons, and many more. "That is perfect" as i whisper to myself day by day after i hear the story been told. To tell you the truth, i never get tired of it up until now (lame....right?) :-p
I wish that someone just see me as I am
I really want to be the prince so bad....that i would consider myself marrying a real princess if i have too :-p Not for the glory or fame, but more of hoping that someday i would be that perfect guy for a perfect lady :-)
(its too late to ask for a king to be my father now am I right?)
But now, rather than being someones' "prince charming" I'd consider myself as "The Beast" instead.  You want to know why?
Because those prince seems too perfect to begin with. I don't have a Pegasus to ride on, i don't have a big and beautiful castle on top of the hills, i don't own a country, and i most certainly don't come from a royal family. So, how does this so-called "prince" want to woo a beautiful princess? in my dreams :-( duuuhhhhh

Do True Love Still Exist?

I hope so, because I'm searching for it right now...
I dreamed of a love so pure, that It''ll just last forever (just like my moms' and dads'). A bond that just wont waver by any storm or waves, consistently loving someone in a manner which cannot be forget until the end of our lives.
Looking at her eyes every single morning when i wake up...and see her smiling face right before sleep is the best feeling in the world that I'm looking forward too. Hearing her gentle voice calling for breakfast, or seeing her beautiful smile when laughing at my ridiculous joke would make my life complete :-)
But will i ever gonna meet with her? If we do, will she accept me?(-_-)

 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment