Popular Posts

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Me and My Family...!!!

The Chronology of my life...!!!
I still remember when the first song I've ever listens too was Michael Jackson's Doubled Platinum Cassettes (which my dad bought me...) and my favorite tracks is "You're Not Alone"
I could rewind that track (because it was a cassettes) for hundred of times a day just so that i can perfectly mimicking michael's voice and trademarks'....
I love his voice so much that i would constantly shut the door of my bedroom close so that i could do a little bit of "dancing" whilst singing it (never get a hang of it) :-p
My sis is ahead of me when she bought those Dangduts' greatest hits CD and constantly hit "Play" for almost everyday...(it really pisses me off that time)...
For me, it was the battle of "East and West" and I think i'm fighting a losing battle then...haha :-)
I hated those song so much that i would consider all Malay song is a s bad as those type of a songs (sorry for those whom like Dangduts') :-p
I guess that's the reason why i never listen to Malay song (until recently) (*-*)
~pfttt...my old "me"...right...~

My Sis...!!!
This two really make my life worth a while
I have two sister which i hate and loves...because they always drive me crazy with their impudence and childish act.... :-(
As the eldest in the runt...i always been taught how to "manage" those girls...and believe me... I'd rather have a calf tied to a cliff than having those two running around making my life miserable for the last two decades.....
But i guess, being a brother to a sister does have its moment...seeing them really makes me realize how soft and gentle girls are even though they try to act all tough and independent....

My Mom and Dads...!!!
My Dad is my Hero (yet..he's my public enemy number one...) I never get him up until now...He always stubborn...and secretive...and always try to make people think his own ways...Pftttt Dads...!!!!!!..am I right?
My mom is the closest of them all to me...because she is the only girl in my life that seems encouraging and supportive to everything that i do....
I remember this one time when I was a kid...and my dad use to say "Abah tak kisah kalau Baie dapat keputusan apa pon...janji Baie usaha..."~right before the result of UPSR is coming out....~ and when it did...my dad was like "haaaa...tu la....sebab apa tak baca buku banyak-banyak...? " and I was like Whaaaaaa....!!!!!
He always been like that...saying stuff which in the end..turns into something as opposite as what he says....and it bugs me every time he does that...there is this one point in my life which I decided that I will take all those compliment that I deserved from him and and make he acknowledge my success in which he can't take it back...but i guess i will never be able to do it anymore... :-(
Since he passed away...my life seems pointless somehow...because even though i hated that guy so much...it turns out that in reality...i love him the most... :-)
My mom is the backbone of the family since my dad fell through...she constantly working her ass off just to ensure that me and my sis's continue to move forward...
She is an incredible women..i ca tell you that...
I admire her as a son..and also i respect her as a women with responsibility...i mean, really....she knows whats' her duty right after my dad pass away...and not even a single time she "sigh" :-)
I love you mom... :-)

My family...!!!
When i see my family in this state...i can't be playful anymore because as for them...I'm their only "Man" in the family...
Which is suck..because i haven't even started having my life build up yet..but since everything is going the other way around...all those burden falls onto me.... :-(
I guess, I'm older than i think I am....and i suppose to be "wiser" than i should have had....
~this is where i suppose to say "I hate my dad for leaving us"...right..~ hahaha

Plan for me...???
I think God has already make plans to me in which the reason of my life to be like this...I know that my life isn't as bad as those whom didn't even have any support at all...or loss all of their family members in an accident...but i guess everyone have their own problem to solves...and for them..their problem is the worst of them all...hahaha :-p







         




 

No comments:

Post a Comment