Popular Posts

Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Ideal Girl...!!!

From experience...!!!
I must say, from all the women that i have met so far...only a few that make the cut (not that I entitle to make the choice or anything) :-p
Some are funky, mature, smart, stylish, and oddly childish :-p To be honest, i did not have a specific preferences in a girl so far...
What that I've learn in girls is that they really wanted attention even though they say "no"and scarcely addicted to anonymous thing simultaneously...
Always be at the center of the crowd and likes greeting people...their eyes tend to lurks at the hunks and hulks in the party...and then acted like they didn't even "looking" (i must learn their tricks sometimes) :-p
Correct me if I'm wrong, but i did sense that girls usually assume that "us" guys will always make the first move :-) ~hmmmm...better think again~

Respective and Loyal...!!!
I always admire those girl that still hold on to their previous relationship which already ended...it's kind of reminding me of how loyal a girls can be towards their partner (but there is a  limit...always remember that) :-(
Some are so liberate in which there is not even a single boundary between her and the other man (not his partner)...just imagine the partner's feeling with that type of a girl....:-(
Some are so stringent, in which case, always ensure that everything is perfect...(I'm not a fan of these type)
So, what a girls attitude in a women's body which will transpire a heart of the likes of me? (Still figuring it out)...

The difference between a girl and a women...!!!  
From my point of a view, a girl is consider as sweet, funny, and dependent...whereas a women is consider as elegant, mature and responsible....
Not many whom able to transcend this element all together...but i did see some which did... :-)
I must confess that i kind of envy those guys whom being together with that type of a girl because for me, they are really being blessed with a gift that wonderful....i wish i have those :-p

My Ideal dream girl...!!!
I know I've been back and forth about the whole "my dream girl" theory...but get this, for me, the ideal partner for me is the one whom accept me of who I am, regardless of my weaknesses and flaws...because that's the first thing i would do to her...
Not just having me as a trophy which she would brag to her other girlfriend or being the statue which only exist as a filler in her empty spot :-(
When you accept someone in your life, cherish them, never let them feel insecure of the relationships, and further more, do not upset them due to your own congeniality-syndrome, because that person worth a lot more than what you give them :-)   

~respect if you want to be respected~
  
      

No comments:

Post a Comment