Popular Posts

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Birthday...!!!

Happy Birthday...

(Verse 1)
Entertaining...I know all the way...
Sadness came true, but i know that it fades...
They call you lucky but i, know that you do...
(I know)...

(Verse 2)
People say that you're boring, but I don't think that you do...
Be brave darling, coz i know how do you do...
Let your fears away, I'm here for you...
This feeling never fades, coz...

(Chorus)
I love you (i know you know this)
I love you (fake feelings never sell)
I know that you know, you know that I know...
We'll always be together...
I love you and...
Happy Birthday to you...

~Happy Birthday Lyrics~


About the song:
This is the first song I've ever written in which I push myself to write, compose and record in just three (3) hours....(well, most of my song take almost about the same time-length) :-p
The reason of me starting this crazy hobby is because during that time, I've been listening to this Japanese female singer named "Yui" (she's good) and one of her song is entitled "Happy Birthday" :-)
At first I thought that It will be just like a normal happy birthday song like "happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday to ________....happy birthday to you....." :-p
The most that she can do maybe put a more harmonic background music for a change...(I'm such a naive person am I?) But what this girl do is that, she just create a new twist in which the song that used to be such a simple tone to be able to have a more deeper meaning inside the song itself...
Well, i don't know much until I see the translations (the song is written in Japanese) :-)
Then, "The Click Five" came out with their version of "Happy Birthday" in which have a more sense to me (because it's written in English)...

So, I was thinking...!!!
Can i do the same? can I have my own version of "Happy birthday"?
It's funny because just a few minutes later, I reach for my guitar, get my pens and paper and start composing.... :-)

What is it all about...?
Well, it's about a guy whom try to send a message to his girlfriend that she is so special...even though the  other people saw a lot of flaw and try to make the girls' life hard...
What this song try to emphasize is that how the guy see the girls' beauty in which others' didn't see and how the guy accepted the girls' weaknesses and try to make the girl feel secure of herself...
The guy keep telling the girl that no one knows her best like he does and how he and she would always be together regardless of the others' opinions...
Kind of lame right (me back then...) hahaha To be honest, I did watch a lot of love story during that time...so it does make it a more dramatic twist in the storyline... :-p

I wrote this almost three years ago, and i did upload it on my Facebook account and get a lot of credits from some of my friends...but i guess, no one knows the real story behind the songs up until now, right?
 
~Like I said, all my songs try to reflect my feelings...and this is just one of it...there's a lot more to come...~  

No comments:

Post a Comment