Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Walk The Talk...!!!

 
 I have a problem...!!!
Sometimes when i talk, i tend to exaggerating things a bit (way off the charts)...and i know people around me would most probably think that i am crazy or "all talk but no action" kind of a person :-p
Well, here's the truth...!!!
I "let" myself be that way because I feel the need to motivate myself in that manner :-)
You want to know why? because i found that only a few people in my life (accept my family) would actually find me "serious" about the things that I do :-/ The way i think maybe different than those people, but like everyone else...I want to be found for once :-( and the only way for me to achieve that goal is for me to be at a certain level where people can actually see me :-)
What i usually get is the usual crap which i sometimes think "offensive" and "De-motivated" (*-*)
Instead of a complement, i get a sarcasm...
Instead of a smile, i get a mocking...
Instead of a warm welcome, i get a rejection...
Instead of the truth, i get a lie...
For someone like me, moving forward is everything...because only then, i could forget those things would actually ever happened....i would consider myself as "opening a new leaf"...(only God know how many leaf i have opened) :-p

I am not a natural born leader...!!!
Most of the people find me intimidating due to my "character" and my ways of saying stuff...(almost as if i know everything right?)
The way i explain things really make people believe as if i put a lot of effort in those stuff :-p (It was a bluff)
I must say, experience does give me a lot of advantages in a certain situation and i thank Allah S.W.T for those bless of knowledge :-) but seriously guys, i just like everyone else...so don't think that i am way above all of you (i would also appreciate for you don't think me as the other way around)
But honestly speaking, i think the traits that segregating me from others are my willingness to make mistakes and not ashamed to have my countless time correcting it :-)
I have a theory...I believe that everyone can be a leader, but not many can actually admit that they did wrongs when they actually did it...for me, a strong leader is the one whom can actually say "sorry" when apologizing...and always be humble all the time :-)
"Perfect is overrated" remember?

I never have an easy life...!!!       
For those who think that i have my way "easy"...you better revise that statement again (please...) :-(
The reason of me being at the place i am right now is because i have a lot of credits to some of my friends whom believe in me and my journey... :-) they are the ones whom help me through my thick and thin...motivate me whenever i desperately need some guidance...offer a lot of encouragement emotionally and spiritually :-) Never tired of hearing me bragging about my dreams because for them, that is my "do'a" to myself...not something that provoke ill attentions...I would already lost my mind if it weren't because of those "few" people...

I need encouragement...!!!
I'm a weak person unlike what most of my friends thought i am (i appreciate their complement though...)
That's why i provoke myself in making me (and probably people around me) to believe that I can do more than what people sees' because that is the only way i could make myself to go beyond my capabilities :-(....and its hard as hell :-(
But what I'm trying to state here is that, I will do those stuff I've said I would...(at least try to do it) and not be those thugs that only "Talk big" but have no idea of what they want to do with those powers...!!! Words are powerful, why use it for lying...right? :-p


No comments:

Post a Comment