Popular Posts

Monday, March 4, 2013

Noted....!!!

I always reply "noted" every time i understand something and the other person didn't have to go to a lot of trouble to explain the details (assuming i already know their intentions are)... Sometimes i wronged in the sense of interpreting their intention by reading the "signs" in a different manner :-p
But usually even though i mistook their inputs (body language, appearances, social interactions, etc) the outcome mostly as what i figured...so, i don't bother much about the "means" :-/

I understand, but do i accept?
An old lady once told me; "there is a huge difference between understanding and accepting" i mean really? during that time, i was green and the world seems so bright to live inn. I see a positiveness in every single details that this world has to offer (not a single negative bleachers crossed my mind), but as i grow matured, i constantly arguing the things that i see in front of me and saying stuff like "posers", "douche-bag", and "plastics"Why?
It seems that my "acceptances" level has became thinner day by day. "Compromise" is the words that notable as a "No No" in the sense of me being "Too nice" :-(
But i do "understand"...!!!
Maybe because i care so much about that persons' problems and situations that makes me acknowledge it as a valid point, but now i fear that those setbacks has backfired me from time to time :-(

People constantly seek for my understanding of their problems, but do they even try to understand mines'?   
This is a rough question (even for me) to answer myself. A friend of mine once told me that "we probably the last of our kind...!!!" i asked why? he replied "because when we hear others' problems, they would go all the way expressing their heart content, but when we seek for their hearings' they just left us stranded and not even care about ours'...."
I found that to be true...i mean, not all people like to hear about other peoples' problem right? but mannerly speaking, those people should do what is in need to level back with what that other person has given towards them (time, comfort and warmness)
I meet a lot of those people lately...and it makes me realize something, will they ever give me a chance like what i gave them? :-(



 

No comments:

Post a Comment