Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Me and Music...!!!!

My expression of life and everything around it...!!!
my old time favorite: Kenny G
I never actually good in expressing my own feelings...because most of the time, when i wanted to go a bit far (especially in front of a girl), i usually went saying the opposite or worst...awkward silence.... :-(
So, this is when "Music" came in to the rescue...i don't know how many of you do the things that I do...but i use music as my medium of me breaking the ice....or confessing my heart content...without being embarrass or sweating my nose whilst doing it :-p
I know that this is a lame excuse for a man....I'm not running away from doing what I'm suppose to do (duuuhhhhh) , It's just that I think I'm that kind of a person whom his heart is more sensitive than other people in which I need to slowly building up the mood and setting up the scene before actually "do it" :-)

My Melodic Diary...!!!
Ryan Cabrera
For those whom actually have been listening to one or two of my songs, you will found out that the words used in those songs are actually reflecting my thoughts, sadness, deepest regrets, hopes, and many more...
I use my music as a diary and its melody as the expression of my feeling during that time :-(
Most of them are sad and flat...because I'm kind of depress during that time...not that i wanted to be all chaotic or saggy :-(
I remember this one song entitle "My Song" which i wrote to honor my late father after he past away three years ago...i just felt so sad and I cried for quite sometimes....(don't tell my mom..she will be sad if she knows i do)...and my head is just all over the place...I'm not thinking straight all the time and suddenly the flashes of his words keeps coming back....!!! (how bout that...)
Those fatherly, warm, caring (but a bit proud and egoist) words from his living times keep on chanting as if he still here watching my every move...and reminding me of my place... :-( I miss him so much that i decided to wrote a song about him...(and his words)~i bet most of you think that the song is another love songs...right?...~ :-p

"when i was a little boy, i don't know what to say, don't know what to do, don't know what to think, don't know what everyone says....don't care where i put my mind, a dollar or a dime...coz i know each time i fall, you'll be there to held me on...i need you, i need you, by my side...just to give me strength, just to give me hope...coz I really need it all, like you used to do..."
~some of the lyrics from "My Song" ~

I'm not a singer...!!!
I receive a lot of complain about how my songs is so "flat", "plain", "not creative enough", "average", "don't have enough instruments", and many more :-/
My Iconic Boy Band up until now: Westlife
Well, here's the truth, I'm not a singer, I'm not a musician, and I'm not a composer (not a good one perhaps) :-p
I just want to let it all out...out so that everyone can see...and feel...and maybe understand the reason of me being "me" right now...
and hopefully someone whom has the same "chemistry" with me would figure who am I as a person...so, i don't really bother much about those people whom think either i can go far in the "Bizz" or "I need to train my vocal chords" :-p (btw, i appreciate all the complement and critics that i get so far...its kind of nice knowing that people actually care) :-)

Music is wonderful...!!!
Il Divo: Voice like an angel
I think whoever that have the same hearing as i am would consider the same idea...I "love" music...not just "liking" it....so my preferences in music maybe a bit higher than others (not to shabby) :-p
The reason maybe lies back to me needing music to communicate...I am just like those disadvantage group whom need a hearing devices, or mechanized legs, or maybe those electronic vocal chords...my heart just wont deliver as what it intended and I need music to help me :-( sad isn't it....



 




No comments:

Post a Comment