Popular Posts

Friday, March 27, 2015

The Lonely Shadow...!!!

Book One: The Day I Die


In the midst of darkness, you've been left alone...
Clinging to the soul whom bear you, but never once been cherish...
Deemed by the haunted pale faces of those whom look down...but never see you...as you...
Your heart is there...but not even once it beat to bits...never you felt like you are among them...
You try to smile...you try to laugh...but no one seems to care...no one is there...no one...
Suddenly tears starts to fall...but as it touches the ground, it disappear...as if it never shed...
I ask to myself "why?"...then the beholder of the bearer starts to speak....
"You are you...no one is you...and you are no one..."
I reply "If I am I, they are not me, and me are not them...then who exactly am I...?"
He says "You are you...."  and then it echoes to nothing...as the tears are pouring...as the heart starts to beating heavily...
Suddenly the sun rises...slowly but surely it filling all the edges of the room...
Without knowing, it strikes fear to you...you screams for help...you shout your lungs out...but no one seems to care...no one has...and no one will...
The heat then starts to give it away...you felt like this is the end...this is the end for everything...
Flashes of your miserable life starts to make their way...and it has been repeating like forever...
The day you are born...the day when you first know the world as it is...seems not that long...
The fears starts to raise itself...as the flashes started to grow...and the voices starts to echo...
"He who kneel to the sun, will find its way to the light...and he whom hide from it, shall never receive its blessing...
But...knowing the truth been told...you are still swirling in fears...fear of disheartening...fear of not existing...fear of loosing...fear of not knowing...
"How could this be...? am I going to disappear or am I going to live?"
As the light making its way towards you...you try to cling on something which you felt dearly with...
Your grip is as hard as the metal itself...and it hurts you...and it bleeds you...
You cling as if there is no tomorrow...like there will be no one else to save you...like there will not be any pieces of you left...
You closes your eyes...and ready to receive the blows...you felt weak...you felt scared...
Then flashes of the things you've done starts to appear...the do and don'ts which you neglect...and the things which you promised that are kept undone...
"How I wish I could turn back the time..." you said...If only I do this...and I do that...maybe this wont be happening to me...maybe I would die peacefully with no regrets...
But those happening seems too late now, as the light is in front of you...just inches away...and ready to consume your dark...and hollow figures to bits..
Your eyes is filled with the overwhelming shines of the light...the horizontal and vertical membranes of your seems to burst into a maze...
Knowing that this is the end...this is how I ended my life...This is how I die...

~To Be Continued~  

No comments:

Post a Comment