Popular Posts

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Shadow Lover...!!!

Is It Weird?
To fall in love with someone which is not there yet....to feel her presence...to smile at crowded places (as if she is standing besides you and making jokes about those people)...to walk slowly and keep looking at your sides (as if she is walking next to you)...personally, that is really crazy stuff man...!!! Haha
Sometimes when eating alone, i still keeping it proper as if i'm eating with someone...the preparation is so detailed up to the extend that what "she" needs to do is to just fill that blank spot...I know that many will judge me when i tell them this stuff, but I just simply don't care that much...because I believe that one day, she will be thankful of all my effort...and she will be proud to have me in her life...as for me to have her's in mine...

"Bersama" (Together)
Yesterday, i just feel like writing and composing something and this stuff came out...!!! I mean, it's been awhile since my last recordings, so i think that it is a good start to kick it off by one of my new tracks...

Lyric: Bersama (Together)

[Verse I]

Kau ada dalam diriku…(You are inside me...)
Memberi kan ku semangat…(giving me strength...)
Walau jauh jasad berada…(Even though you are far...)
Suaramu masih kudengar…(your voice still lingers...)

[Verse II]

Hadiah lamaran menjelma…(A proposal arrived...)
Merantai ikatan manjamu…(Tying your sweetness...)
Biar dunia lain melihat…(Let the world see...)
Realiti hatiku padamu…(The reality of my heart for you...)

[Chorus]

Kuharap kau setia…menunggu aku disana…(I wish you'd stay faithful...waiting for me there)
Mengotakan janji sumpah setiaku…(To uphold my promises...)
Akan ku bawamu…kelangit ketujuh…(I will bring you...to the highest cloud...)
Melihat dunia…bersama…(To see the world...together...)

[Bridge]

Oh tuhan…ku syukur padaMu…(Oh God...I'm thankful...)
Kau jadikan dia hanya untukku…(You created her just for me..)
Ku berdoa…hanya bahgia…(I pray...only happiness..)
Untuk dia…untuk dia…(For her...for her..)

Song description:
This song is about how a person's journey been guided by an unknown individuals...it represent love that "transcend times" and even though the person haven't meet with his benefactor, he still felt her presence...
sometimes, love can come in many ways...and for this person is concern, his heart has been stolen by someone else which maybe not exist...but he still kept the faith high and trying to improve himself as far as he can before that faithful day arrive...
For me, this is what I've experience right now...and trust me, it is not easy to be in love with someone which is not there...you'd never know her face...her physicals...her voice...but inside your mind, she is the most perfect being that you'll ever meet...and it fuels your heart to strive and make yourself known by many...because you'll never know, she might be standing next to you this second...
Hope you'd enjoy this songs :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment