Popular Posts

Monday, July 15, 2013

Time Heals Everything...!!!

Is it true...?
Well, judging by my own experience...its either can be true or false...not that "it" applies to everything, but it seems that these matter depends on how you make the difference yourself :-(
Try putting yourself in a situation where you feel mad, or sad about something and it drains your emotion to bits...and the only thing left for you to do is to just hope that when the time flies, those sorrowful thing will fade away...but later you discover that it is not happening...and you still feel those emotions lingering inside your head...why?
From what I've experienced, those stuff is still wondering inside your mind because you yourself failed to let it go...time does play its role by giving you some personal space to "let go" but if you're not...then it just seems useless to even clinch to "time" in the first place...

My Bad Experience...!!!
Girls...!!! what do you expect...? Haha :-p i don't know why, but it seems that my luck with girls is just unimaginably the worst part of my traits...
Even though I never have a formal relationship with any girls yet, but I must admit that "I've tried" couples of times before saying this devastating statement of myself :-(
I just don't get them...(i can tell you that...) but thanks to them, I've learned something that I wouldn't have if It weren't because of me "trying" to woe them in the first place...and it makes me feel confident the next "try-out" came into the picture :-p
But, even though the "next" is always right at the next door...but it seems those "past" still hunts me down and it just won't leave me soundly... :-(
I mean, i know that I suppose to let go...but it just not easy as "forgetting" if you know what i mean...
"I like them for a reason..." is what lingers inside my head all the time...and "what if" has always been the question marks that's playing over and over again...and it's not pleasant guys :-( if you've experience the same thing...you would understand...

Mr. Time...!!!
Me and mr. time goes way back since my first attempt (read the previous post for more detail) and up until now, he has serves me well by giving me an ample time for myself to "forget"...but i guess when the moment seems right, those memory just rushes inn and drown me again and again...I hate that pretty much :-(
"The next one is the one..." is what i kept saying to myself every time my attempt fails but it just get me nowhere...I blame everything to myself and the reason of me not able to forget is because i keep on having some sort of faith that someday, those girl will realize that I'm the one for them....but i guess it just prove how an idiot i am to myself :-(
Even though Mr. Time has done a lot to help me throughout this past years...but it won't do much until I prove to him that I willingly taking the next bold step to just "erase" those memory out of my head...
                                     
    ~"Time will heal..." but only to those whom let it too....~



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment