Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Cost Of Life...!!!

How much is it...?
Honestly, people keep on juggling back and forth with this matter...some claims that their live is worth much more than others...and some willing to give it all just to have others to begin theirs...what an odd spectrum wasn't it? Believe it or not, but most of us seems to neglect the value of our own live which matter the most...because if you have time to console it to others, then you better think on how it would repent towards yours...
It sad sometimes thinking about this plague of ours which seems to let our own self to destroy the very nature of our own existences by inheriting this negative posture of our own sarcasm...your life is worth more than you think they are...so be  gentle with it...

How cool was it to have priceless tag on our own self to begin with...!!!    
As far as I've known myself, God has given me something which is inseparable but yet unworthy of me to have in the very beginning of my existence..which is "myself"....i don't have to prove much in order for me to have "it" but yet it gives me a lot of openings and wonderment that i could never seek for more...but still i think i take it for granted countless time and keep making as if I deserve it rather than I receive it...
Bold and inhabitant is what I stood by towards this predicament but i don't think I am much of a warrior in either determine the fate of my own salvation or less..my own downturn.... :-(

The Dedication...!!!
Well, the reason for this short but meaningful writings is to be as a remembrance to my beloved friends brother which lost his life during an accident recently...and this make me realize how important life is towards yourself...not to mention, others that feel the presence of our life in theirs...
Hopefully, by adding up this point in my life..I could gain more for others...and those whom take pertinent concern on this matter...

~May your soul rest in peace and blessed by Him...Only through Him we're all created, and only through Him we we're send back...~   Insyallah...amen :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment