How much is it...?
Honestly, people keep on juggling back and forth with this matter...some claims that their live is worth much more than others...and some willing to give it all just to have others to begin theirs...what an odd spectrum wasn't it? Believe it or not, but most of us seems to neglect the value of our own live which matter the most...because if you have time to console it to others, then you better think on how it would repent towards yours...
It sad sometimes thinking about this plague of ours which seems to let our own self to destroy the very nature of our own existences by inheriting this negative posture of our own sarcasm...your life is worth more than you think they are...so be gentle with it...
How cool was it to have priceless tag on our own self to begin with...!!!
As far as I've known myself, God has given me something which is inseparable but yet unworthy of me to have in the very beginning of my existence..which is "myself"....i don't have to prove much in order for me to have "it" but yet it gives me a lot of openings and wonderment that i could never seek for more...but still i think i take it for granted countless time and keep making as if I deserve it rather than I receive it...
Bold and inhabitant is what I stood by towards this predicament but i don't think I am much of a warrior in either determine the fate of my own salvation or less..my own downturn.... :-(
The Dedication...!!!
Well, the reason for this short but meaningful writings is to be as a remembrance to my beloved friends brother which lost his life during an accident recently...and this make me realize how important life is towards yourself...not to mention, others that feel the presence of our life in theirs...
Hopefully, by adding up this point in my life..I could gain more for others...and those whom take pertinent concern on this matter...
~May your soul rest in peace and blessed by Him...Only through Him we're all created, and only through Him we we're send back...~ Insyallah...amen :-)
This is all about me and my thoughts...nothing fancy, just wanted to let it all out... I'm actually trying to search for myself and i think that the only viable thing that i should do right now is write anything that pops into my head and hopefully i can find what i want within myself... I've experience a lot of difficulties in life but didn't seems to show much because i have a lot of friends that support me throughout those period (God bless) :-)
Popular Posts
-
This is life...!!! Whenever you felt down...scared...demotivated...relentless...always remember that you have a "choice" to make....
-
Don't Run This song marks a new chapter in my life...a life in which i discover a bit about who myself were and all the stuff that h...
-
The True Meaning of Chances...!!! In life... There is nothing more valuable than having a chance to prove yourself...because it will only...
-
The Old sayings...!!! "If you dare to judge people solely by their appearances...be prepare to be judge by others for the same cause.....
-
Not what it seems...!!! Morning view during my travel to Penang Not everyone can decipher my "smiles" correctly accept "...
-
Do I Have One...? The best blueberry Tart I've ever tasted Of course I do...everyone has it right? Either it is small or big...it d...
-
The Lost Track...!!! You will not believe what happen to me just now... :-p there i was...browsing into all my old files in my laptop, and ...
-
I always reply "noted" every time i understand something and the other person didn't have to go to a lot of trouble to explain...
-
Highlights...!!!! Have you ever wonder why Korean's drama are so full of smiling people whereas Indian movies' are pack with sadn...
-
Put more meaning into it...!!! Even kids drawing have a meaning to themselves People keep telling me that i need to stop thinking ...

No comments:
Post a Comment