Popular Posts

Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Difference In Gender...!!!!

The Jokes...!!!
Have you ever experience this awkward silence when you tell a joke (to a girl) that usually meant for us, guys..? Well, i did it a couple of times before realizing the fact that "girls" are not being in the same frame as us....and the funny things that went overboard afterwards are the wrinkle-wish expression made by them...and it sucks....haha
You are expecting this loud laughing plus additional clapping's that follows through...but instead you get this cricket sound that bother you to pits....haha you should have see those girls expression's...it was undoubtedly scares you...."did i do something wrong...?" suddenly appears in your thoughts right after they showed you those faces....I guess, there are some things that only meant for guys...which are never gonna be suitable for the opposite sex of ours....
But ironically, even though those so called "ladies" knows that those jokes of ours (guys) are not gonna please them as much...they still wanted to know about it...personally, i think that they are trying to spy on us more often then we think they were...because it was like they are trying to suck everything that we know and leave no trails of them....haha I guess it does goes both ways...don't you think?

The Emotional Fractions....!!!
Maybe a lot us already knows that girls are not capable of doing most of the stuff that us (guys) can do...but it doesn't mean that they are weak....trust me....they like us to think like that, but the truth unspoken is, they are actually have more stuff hidden under their sleeves than we think....haha :-p   
From what I've seen over these past years, girls tend to have more emotional-disturbance than us (men), but they able to cope with those phenomenon more efficiently than us...i mean, how on earth that they able to do so? Isn't their heart suppose to be super soft....and easily cry at almost every sad situations imaginable....right?
Not to mention their seductive measurement which count at 100% effective towards those desperate kind of men (such as myself) haha I think that they already know their capability of seducing men which are often work when they are in their desperate form...but those girl still maintain their composure and always seems able to put a smile in their faces more often than us...
Talking about who's having the upper hand is no longer valid guys...!!!

The Level of Thinking...!!!
I have a theory, in which i don't know whether it can be implemented in any situations or not...but i just bluntly share it with all of you...how about that...?
I think that the level of thinking which the human race obtain up until now works differently towards the difference in gender...how's that possible?
Well, if you look at men, the higher the level obtain by them always make them more "permissive" or "understanding" of the overall situations rather then those girls....
I reckon that the higher the thinking level of a girl, usually ended up making them more "aggressive" in having what they want...and this make them "harder" to negotiate with other people...
I know that i might get shot in the head after making such statement...but i think that we really need to uncover this enigma...(before I'm dead..of course...haha)

Solute To Those Patriots...!!!
I guess in the end...I still pledge my respect towards those girls...and for a good reason :-) Even though they are not really capable of doing the stuff that we did...but i can see that they are trying their best to at least be at par....(and sometimes goes ahead from the guys in some pointers...) Even though their physical is not as "build" as ours...but they still wanted to be besides us...cheering from the sides...and even though their are blessed with capability to absorb more information (through reading and stuff...) but when it comes to someone that they love...they willing to step down and humbly accept their responsibility as a housewife and taking care of chores and everything....
A lot of people like to play this gender issues to their benefit...but for me...I only seek for an answer which may lead me to better understanding myself and the people around me.... 

P/s: My mom is a girl...so i guess by appreciating those girl..will make me appreciate her more of the things that she has done for me.....Thank you mom...you are always be my number one in my heart....



   


No comments:

Post a Comment