Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Deepest Feeling…!!!

When you’ve met someone special…!!!
Do you ever feel this very deep urge within you that makes your heart rushing endlessly? Suddenly your breathing seems harder to maintain…that “split seconds” flashes of you and that person’s being together…for certain people, those flashes may end up standing in front of the isle with them…gosh! What a feeling right?
Able to have those feeling is enough to make a person’s day…at least for me:-p Every time when I end up at the mall, or library, or just simply when jogging at the park…when I met a girl (that just simply passing by) I would think to myself…”what would it feel to love you…?” and those question always end up with me staring at that girl until she’s out of sight…haha :-p (makes me a freak right..?) But I seems to not be able to help it…I’m just that curious of how it would feel….!!!
Even though I still in the run to find “her”…but it seems that she is nearer now than she ever was…her scent started to take its form…her face started to appear…and her voice seems louder than before…”she is near….” were what I always told myself J

Day Passes By…!!!
Truthfully…I am tired of waiting…every single day seems longer and less enjoyable…not as what my life used to be…but, I do feel more rejoiced….more alive than whom I were ever was…it’s a funny thing which I have to certainly say that “I am dying…but It’s much better than living without knowing that I’ve tried…” J
My heart is more stronger than It was before…I could control my emotions better and not to mention my confidence level are going up the charts (from where it used to be…) I’m blessed…but I can’t deny that sometimes I feel like I’ve been cursed also…but that is a different story which my “dark side” would love to write…
It does seems like I am waiting for someone…someone which destined to be with me till the rest of my life...someone whom will see me unlike anyone else…but personally, if I can sent a letter to Allah, I’m pretty sure that the letterhead would sound more like “How much longer does I need to bear…” because I’m anxious to meet her…I really do J

The Puzzles…!!!
I think I can already visualize some of her character now (better than before)…and maybe some of you would ask “how do I know that I can?” well, to answer that, let me tell you how I used to search for her?
Basically before this, I used to imagine that my girl would be really beautiful (you can’t be mad at me because I do have high expectation due to my waiting...it should count for something…right?) haha but when the time passes by…those girl that I found really beautiful seems not very appealing anymore…it was like something is missing about that girl…and those so called “hot and sexy” body which I used to adore now seems less attractive…the “bitchy-like” girl which I found profoundly mark as “interesting and exciting” now seems a little more annoying…
Have I changed? Or Have I gone mad? Because those girl are hot as hell…!!! But why do I feel less attracted to them rather than before? (Hopefully I’m not turning gay…haha) But when I think about it more carefully, the answer takes a form of a poetry which I think quite brilliant (blushes by my own self-proclaims)       

“They are a sea of virgin…and those which are not…count them all, then you shall neither find love or happiness…only despair await those whom blindly driven by lust but not those whom cherishes every ounce of beauty that lies within her…crave for it but not as far thus your faith guide you…thus your heart tells you…thus your instinct leads you…you are your own path…you are your own journey…because all men follow those path chosen for them, but those real man chose his own path…”  



No comments:

Post a Comment